Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement


Packetbased Autopot

Discussion on Packetbased Autopot within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 12/16/2009, 22:15   #256
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,058
Received Thanks: 177
Oh sorry something wrong , it doesn't detect and use pills if u grab it, dunno if it works if you buy it
the_belgian is offline  
Old 12/16/2009, 22:23   #257
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_belgian View Post
Oh sorry something wrong , it doesn't detect and use pills if u grab it, dunno if it works if you buy it

Yeah if you grab them It doesnt detect them I havent implent this feature YET.
It never worked^^.

But if you buy them it should work.

Or just combine the grabed once with already existing ones.
lolwurst is offline  
Old 12/17/2009, 10:11   #258
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 124
Received Thanks: 20
im getting this when i try to start autopot
P.S. using windows 7 ultimate x64 (maybe windows 7 not supporting autopot?).
labas17 is offline  
Old 12/17/2009, 13:26   #259
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 133
Received Thanks: 11
i have a problem whit this autopot....it dousent work at all for sjsro :| why that ?
calinushcs is offline  
Old 12/17/2009, 14:11   #260
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by calinushcs View Post
i have a problem whit this autopot....it dousent work at all for sjsro :| why that ?
It doenst work with sjsro


@labas17: you need to download the Runtimes(BOTH) on the first page of the thread.
just search for the 64bit version of them on the microsoft page.
lolwurst is offline  
Old 12/17/2009, 14:57   #261
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 124
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolwurst View Post
It doenst work with sjsro


@labas17: you need to download the Runtimes(BOTH) on the first page of the thread.
just search for the 64bit version of them on the microsoft page.
Totally forgot about runtimes my bad, srry.
labas17 is offline  
Old 12/17/2009, 17:11   #262
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by labas17 View Post
Totally forgot about runtimes my bad, srry.

no problem
lolwurst is offline  
Old 12/18/2009, 19:40   #263
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 133
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolwurst View Post
It doenst work with sjsro
why? sory i know it a lil hard but if you could plase make it for sjsro i like the aspect...i dont know if its good or its bad...but il certainly use it!
calinushcs is offline  
Old 12/18/2009, 20:56   #264
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,191
Received Thanks: 839
idk if ppl already asekd u or not im to lazy to read all this xD but could u make it for fembria too ?^^ coz i tested on ecsro and its pure magic<3
Mai_1337 is offline  
Old 12/18/2009, 20:58   #265
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by razvy View Post
idk if ppl already asekd u or not im to lazy to read all this xD but could u make it for fembria too ?^^ coz i tested on ecsro and its pure magic<3
Fembria is open ?

Wow I am Up to Date xD.

Of Course ! I will do that.
lolwurst is offline  
Old 12/18/2009, 22:10   #266
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,191
Received Thanks: 839
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolwurst View Post
Fembria is open ?

Wow I am Up to Date xD.

Of Course ! I will do that.
woho i like that u pay atention what ppl write here and update fast ^^
ur autopot is the best ever made on pserv ...talk to ecsro team maybe they can include it in ecsro client ^^ so it wil be like isro
Mai_1337 is offline  
Old 12/18/2009, 23:03   #267
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 541
Received Thanks: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by razvy View Post
woho i like that u pay atention what ppl write here and update fast ^^
ur autopot is the best ever made on pserv ...talk to ecsro team maybe they can include it in ecsro client ^^ so it wil be like isro

Good idea...

Btw...it doesnt work for me atm. Dunno why.
Zoloft is offline  
Old 12/18/2009, 23:33   #268
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoloft View Post
Good idea...

Btw...it doesnt work for me atm. Dunno why.
I hope you changed the server in the pSroPot window to "ECSRO VIP" because the update came with the setting where the ECSRO PUBLIC server is choosen
lolwurst is offline  
Old 12/18/2009, 23:42   #269
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 541
Received Thanks: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolwurst View Post
I hope you changed the server in the pSroPot window to "ECSRO VIP" because the update came with the setting where the ECSRO PUBLIC server is choosen
Yeah i now
It was fine but after 2 hours of playing closed with error message (windows trying to find a solution blabla...).
I tried to run it again but cant. I got the same message instantly. I was tired to check what's the reason of the error maybe 2morrow. I hope it was my OS's fault.
Zoloft is offline  
Old 12/19/2009, 14:51   #270
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 541
Received Thanks: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoloft View Post
Yeah i now
It was fine but after 2 hours of playing closed with error message (windows trying to find a solution blabla...).
I tried to run it again but cant. I got the same message instantly. I was tired to check what's the reason of the error maybe 2morrow. I hope it was my OS's fault.
It was a windows bug.
Btw...whats up with your packet based bot?
Zoloft is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Packetbased autopot
07/03/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi. Any programmer can do packedbased autopot for zszc??
[REQUEST] Packetbased Autopot for ECSRO
01/17/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Couldnt find the Packetbased autopot so im doing a new thread and wonder if anyone could link it to me ;););)



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.