Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] WEBSITE PSD

Discussion on [Release] WEBSITE PSD within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 03/11/2015, 20:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 鳳凰城 View Post
Why y'all so serious? These are already coded by their original owner.. Unfortunately, I can't post the link for his official release for the psd/source due to epvp rules.. but you gotta search by yourself.. Fine release tho.
Bouth are World of Warcraft template... but edited ; -)
Old 03/12/2015, 08:38   #17

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by eLO21 View Post
Bouth are World of Warcraft template... but edited ; -)
It was a package that has more than 6~8 PSDs.. and yes, they were related to WoW.. by ZaFire