Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SQL]Log all database errors.

Discussion on [SQL]Log all database errors. within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
[SQL]Log all database errors.

A friend of mine was just asking me that he'd got a sql error displayed in the gameserver.

Sometimes, it gets difficult tracing errors since you don't know where exactly they happen. The gameserver does not necessarily give you all kind of information.

The error log can be viewed using the . Not gonna show you how to read something so simple. People that don't speak english will fail right here (camels literally).

Isn't it awesome how you can release things for people who aren't handicapped by birth?

Code:
CREATE EVENT SESSION [ErrorCapture] 
ON SERVER 
ADD EVENT sqlserver.error_reported
(
    ACTION
    (
        sqlserver.client_hostname,
        sqlserver.database_id,
        sqlserver.sql_text,
        sqlserver.username
    )
    WHERE 
    (
        [severity] >= (11)
    )
) 
ADD TARGET package0.asynchronous_file_target
(
    SET filename=N'C:\ErrorLog\ErrorCapture.xel'
)
WITH 
(
    MAX_MEMORY=4096 KB,
    EVENT_RETENTION_MODE=ALLOW_SINGLE_EVENT_LOSS,
    MAX_DISPATCH_LATENCY=30 SECONDS,
    MAX_EVENT_SIZE=0 KB,
    MEMORY_PARTITION_MODE=NONE,
    TRACK_CAUSALITY=OFF,
    STARTUP_STATE=ON
);
GO

ALTER EVENT SESSION [ErrorCapture]
ON SERVER
STATE = START;
GO
PS: This isn't written by me.
Thanks
5 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Official Release] Rainbow Database: Vampire/Godship/Legionairre Database!
04/25/2021 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 106 Replies
http://i43.tinypic.com/jgo485.png Additional: The database contains all material and server features which I alone coded, designed and created. I can barely recall if their were any bugs. I think there was with one of the vampire skills. People said it was supposed to be an xp skill but they could use it without having to be on XP. So its pretty minor but if you find any other problems please report them to this thread and i'll make a fix asap. Many database releases have come before this...
I need Database 120Cap +13 Dg weapon 100%without errors
04/22/2012 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi guys i look for a good and 100% without errors Database + game client ! I need a daterbase(SQL 2008 rs with 120 Cap 13 Weapon and all wath i need for Dg 13 120 Cap full working ( Jupita etc. ) 12 Dg nova moon and sun ! drops in Alex noth ! + Game client Certification,Smc Dg 13 ,etc all wath i need ! Pls help me guys !
[Guide] 2 Fixes on Sro-Errors (no bot-errors)
03/04/2011 - SRO Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Hey guys, here are 2 fixes for silkroad-errors (not bot-errors!). I know they dont appear for many people but some guys have problems with it. 1st Fix: "Server is undergoing inspection..." Why does this error appear? Because Joymax has some problems with the Login-Servers. Fix: Step1): Click on "Start" then on "Run"