Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conflict Database Scripts

Discussion on Conflict Database Scripts within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conflict Database Scripts

Hello,

There haven't been any good releases in the past few months except the one from Synx. So I feel like releasing something that will be good for random *****. All of this code is REALLLY badly written and its slow as ****. The indices all suck hard, there aren't even any engine hints. BUT it seems that ****-sl was able to get 2k players with this simple ****. Their server will die shortly anyways, so here you go.

You are getting all their systems for free! Open a new conflict server anytime
Old 12/23/2014, 00:22   #2

can't without "Bot" Program , Share the bot then we can use it .
Thank you !
Old 12/23/2014, 01:50   #3

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
Sharing others stuff doesn't necessarily make you cooler, as you said it's ****, that makes you releasing ****? See, too bad you guys get the wrong idea about releasing other peoples stuff, also the amount of hate you'd shown in your words, you're being jealous that they probably have a sort of success, and trust me I know none of co-sl crew, I never played there, I am not on anyone's side here but just face it, this didn't make you look cooler, if they didn't intend to share their stuff, then you're just pathetic!

PS: This release is going to be removed since it's violating one of the rules.
-You're not allowed to share others stuff if they don't have the will to share it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2014, 11:22   #4

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by xExorcist View Post
Sharing others stuff doesn't necessarily make you cooler, as you said it's ****, that makes you releasing ****? See, too bad you guys get the wrong idea about releasing other peoples stuff, also the amount of hate you'd shown in your words, you're being jealous that they probably have a sort of success, and trust me I know none of co-sl crew, I never played there, I am not on anyone's side here but just face it, this didn't make you look cooler, if they didn't intend to share their stuff, then you're just pathetic!

-You're not allowed to share others stuff if they don't have the will to share it.
You could have said the same to chernobyl who released vsro files. Its not like vsro's company had the will to share it
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/23/2014, 11:35   #5

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by ˛˛Rock˛˛ View Post
You could have said the same to chernobyl who released vsro files. Its not like vsro's company had the will to share it
Relax LMAO ,The Moderators here know the rules very well ,and they won't remove this thread nor the content , plenty of threads with DB releases content in this section without the owner's permission.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/23/2014, 11:39   #6

Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidyftw View Post
Relax LMAO ,The Moderators here know the rules very well ,and they won't remove this thread nor the content , plenty of threads with DB releases content in this section without the owner's permission.
LOL okay I was just correcting 'him'.
Old 12/23/2014, 11:44   #7

elite*gold: 247
nice !
Old 12/23/2014, 12:33   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidyftw View Post
If the owner reported his content being shared w/o permission specially that he mentioned it's conflict's, it will be removed.
Old 12/23/2014, 12:55   #9

Quote:

what about joymax ? it's was own the all of files you using now , but no one care , then who will care about this **** ? huh ?
Old 12/23/2014, 13:02   #10

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by karemsa View Post
what about joymax ? it's was own the all of files you using now , but no one care , then who will care about this **** ? huh ?
I was clear, 'RELEASING other members--(epvp) work, w/o their permission is not allowed', Joymax could have taken actions eg. lawsuits, but they simply gave up on sro that's all.
Old 12/23/2014, 13:03   #11

elite*gold: 247
Quote:
I was clear, 'RELEASING other members--(epvp) work, w/o their permission is not allowed', Joymax could have taken actions eg. lawsuits, but they simply gave up on sro that's all.
True !
Old 12/23/2014, 14:10   #12

Quote:
Sharing others stuff doesn't necessarily make you cooler, as you said it's shit, that makes you releasing shit? See, too bad you guys get the wrong idea about releasing other peoples stuff, also the amount of hate you'd shown in your words, you're being jealous that they probably have a sort of success, and trust me I know none of co-sl crew, I never played there, I am not on anyone's side here but just face it, this didn't make you look cooler, if they didn't intend to share their stuff, then you're just pathetic!

Quote:
i dont know why joymax dont do anything about his files, but anyway when you using another ppl work then dont care about your work, they got joymax hard work and this Person got his hard work , it's like one vs one
Old 12/23/2014, 14:12   #13

Dead end
Old 12/23/2014, 14:12   #14

Received Thanks: 3,072
#closed
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread