Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 11:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mBot Windows 8 LOADER !! No Manual DLL Injector !! (for mBot 1.12b)

Discussion on mBot Windows 8 LOADER !! No Manual DLL Injector !! (for mBot 1.12b) within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mBot Windows 8 LOADER !! No Manual DLL Injector !! (for mBot 1.12b)

Hello Guys,

i've never released anything on E*PvP or was that kind of guy which is typing alot. However, i would like to release something for the mBot which is especially for Windows 8 / 8.1.

What does the Software do?
- You may remember the NoEx's Loader under Windows 7 which was easily to use with a "Click & Forget" System, but that has changed with a newer Version of Windows. Because of that we are forced to use the DLL Injector by Atlava, but if you got multiple Bot Clients like me to handle, it can get kinda annoying and time consuming. All what the Software does is almost the exact same as on Windows 7, it will load up the mBot and wait for it to become ready and then it'll automatically inject the mBot Crack into the mBot on its own. And additionally it will also delete the nasty "merrsend.exe" which keeps popping up at several private Servers.

Is it safe to use?
- Well, it is. At the current time of writting there are no known issues with this Software and it won't require an Internet Connection for its own and neither it will do anything else than explained before. However Administrator rights are required due the fact that the mBot is going to be started with Elevated Rights (Administrator) and i cannot access the Process without the same level of Privileges.

Additional Notes:

- The Software is not obfuscated since i got nothing to hide. If you don't trust my work and are able to reverse it to look up the Code for the personal safety, then feel free to do so, but it is not allowed to decompile the code, make changes to it and repackage it for public distribution.

Here are the VirusTotal results regarding my mBot Loader, which are listed below.

I dont know why there is one false positive, however i said anything about the Loader which has to be said and im hopefully that you guys might like it.

And Remember, Take it or Leave it ;-)

#Edit:

The compatible mBot for this Loader can be found under this

To use this Loader, just place it beside the mBot.exe and the Crack Files, as you would do with the old Windows 7 Loader.

#EDIT: I've re-added the Download Link. However, this will be my first and last Release on E*PvP. The reason why im going to re-upload is, that i got fairly many PM's from people which would wish that it would come back. So there you go guys, enjoy it.

Best Regards,

Arosy
Attached Files
File Type: rar mBot LoaderEx.rar (4.4 KB, 22335 views)
Thanks
56 Users
Old 08/24/2014, 13:06   #2

looks good, will try later
Old 08/24/2014, 13:53   #3

can you post the complete mbot files that is compatible with this?

btw it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got an update... i cnat change the language inside the config. i already tried set it from 0 to 1. but it still not in english. also the loader always ask the location of your sro folder
Old 08/24/2014, 14:30   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakiangtiyan View Post
can you post the complete mbot files that is compatible with this?

btw it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got an update... i cnat change the language inside the config. i already tried set it from 0 to 1. but it still not in english. also the loader always ask the location of your sro folder

Hello, first of all im glad that it works for you, it isnt the loader which asks for the Directory it is the mBot. The english language is not 1 in the ini file its the 9 :-)

It works with the 1.12 mBot and im going to Post it lauter im currently online with my Smartphone hehehe :-)
Old 08/24/2014, 17:20   #5

hi.. im sorry i was editing the other config that was generated by the other loader... now its works like a charm...

one question did you create this?

hmmmmm it doesnt work now..

any ideas? it work 2 hours ago
Old 08/24/2014, 20:49   #6

Hello, yes i did this on my own. Im not known to E*PvP as Arosy, but its me. This Account is fairly old and well.. im being named Arosy since about 4 years, and im not that much active in E*PvP with releasing stuff that i would buy a Name Change :>

And your Screenshot says that youre Successfully Logged in. Im using my Loader since about 2 Weeks without any problems, i just noticed mBot itself had issues yesterday !! Since, even if its cracked, it still connects to the mBot servers and gets a bunch of Data from them, so if they have an issue the whole mBot wont work :>
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2014, 22:53   #7

*EDIT*

It works now, ( downloaded a new mBot file )
but now i get this weird message with a few signs and (9)
Any idea how to fix that?

*EDIT 2*
After restart that also works, but i cannot use any old config file any workaround for that?
Old 08/24/2014, 23:34   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nieles View Post
*EDIT*

It works now, ( downloaded a new mBot file )
but now i get this weird message with a few signs and (9)
Any idea how to fix that?

*EDIT 2*
After restart that also works, but i cannot use any old config file any workaround for that?
Hello, to clarify all configuration issues. The Loader wont change anything how the MBot itself works. It just automate the procedure in cracking it. Nothing more and Nothing less. The loader wont change any files. If you keep having issues then it maybe your PC or the mBot itself which is having Problems at the moment.
Old 08/25/2014, 04:47   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Sukey View Post
Hello, yes i did this on my own. Im not known to E*PvP as Arosy, but its me. This Account is fairly old and well.. im being named Arosy since about 4 years, and im not that much active in E*PvP with releasing stuff that i would buy a Name Change :>

And your Screenshot says that youre Successfully Logged in. Im using my Loader since about 2 Weeks without any problems, i just noticed mBot itself had issues yesterday !! Since, even if its cracked, it still connects to the mBot servers and gets a bunch of Data from them, so if they have an issue the whole mBot wont work :>
i see.. thats why sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt... dont get me wrong but i tried to decompile your loader and it seems to look its clean... for all guys out there that wants to be sure.. download .net compiler and read the code.

IMHO its clean... i can even post the code here.
Old 08/25/2014, 09:41   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakiangtiyan View Post
i see.. thats why sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt... dont get me wrong but i tried to decompile your loader and it seems to look its clean... for all guys out there that wants to be sure.. download .net compiler and read the code.

IMHO its clean... i can even post the code here.

Hehe,

not all People on e*pvp are as*holes which want to ninja some Virsuses to the Community... And well, i didn't obfuscate the Code for a reason, if you understand the Source, maybe you'll understand why the Loader wont Change any Configuration ;-)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/26/2014, 15:56   #11

elite*gold: 1
I got the message:
ERROR! One or more mBot componets are missing..
Old 08/26/2014, 20:28   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sletrow View Post
I got the message:
screenshot? been using this for days now and its workign fine.
Old 08/27/2014, 02:49   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sletrow View Post
I got the message:
Yes... Please post us a Screenshot, seems like some mBot Files are missing ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2014, 16:37   #14

Can someone reupload this?
Old 08/29/2014, 20:56   #15

i want it too
Closed Thread