he copied my 2 lists for buffs and attack skills <.<
only thing thats different is that his autopot is pixelbased not like mine which is memory based (and you can't select no char so its only usable for 1 char)
Lolkop, how did I copy them? Every bot has a list for buffs attack skills.
Its usable for multiple chars, using save/load. I have included two autopots.
Pixel based and Memory based.
how does it know which client the bot is working on currently if theres nothing to detect the client? btw pixelbased bots can't work for multiple chars
Look what they released -.- 07/19/2010 - Diablo 2 - 3 Replies Rollback + dupemethod
I quiet cause this shit -.-
when is the new UCE will be released? 01/06/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies when is the new UCE will be released?
please make a new one :(
[Released]Co - Web 08/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies The idea came when i seen project co website liked it so much i had to make one o.o!
Please dont flame took 5 minutes of my life to do this, Thank You.
Web Image
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/7387/coweb.jpg
IAM flako27 FTW lost flako27 info so w,e ;) JG webdesings Mader FacKerzz
(OH) And the Server Status you add that your self was to lazy to add the code prob do it later ;)
Download :O
(below)
Soon To Be Released 06/10/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 14 Replies Ok so Necron and I have been working on something. We have been working on a new autopatcher, one that you all will be able to completely customize. Please do not get me wrong. I am eternally gratefull for Forcers release which almost all of us use.
So far between Necron and I we have been able to get it to read from some parts. we are just having issues with it downloading the patches...lol.
When we have it completely finished and ready for release, we will release both the source codes...