well i've downloaded the file bud I only get the sps loader and not the SibiBot. Actualy all I want is a no Dc-client for the new ecsro version [1.141] What should I do to make this NoDc client work? [already whatched the video].
well i've downloaded the file bud I only get the sps loader and not the SibiBot. Actualy all I want is a no Dc-client for the new ecsro version [1.141] What should I do to make this NoDc client work? [already whatched the video].
After that youtube message you gave me, I don't feel like helping you.
Hi guys . plzz i have a problem . I do all like in tutorial and when i press start i get eror : please execute silroad.exe then another eror .. so can som1 upload the good sro_client and silkroad.exe? plzzz
When I follow the guide to get the bot working it never works.
I run the load it opens the bot and the game, I click Sibi Ready, Find the bot. Get to character select screen, I press F5 pops up Bot Resumed, Then when I get ingame and F6 to start bot it doesn't start buffing and everything.
[Release] Private Server Loader 10/17/2018 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 98 Replies This loader searches for addresses and pointers itself so it should work with all current and future PRIVATE servers.
Features:
- Multiclient
- English Patch
- No Disconnect
- Zoom Hack
- Nude Patch
- Startup Logo Removed
[Release] ZSZC Loader 10/24/2011 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 56 Replies Outdated, see http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-exploi ts-hacks-bots-guides/709508-release-private-server -loader.html
Close this thread please.
[Release] ** LOADER MAKER V1 ** Works! 02/18/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies ew loader maker v1!! Topsites Gateway Page
screenies at bottom.
it does work and the problem is the dcr's. When you make your habbo you cant change the clothes.. I would suggest getting other dcr's. Or you can use prehosted ones.
or you can get pre hosted dcr's and loaders. ( cant change clothes with these dcr's)
or you can get your own dcr's and other stuff. ( i would suggest using this unless you cant find other dcr's)
Release | FlyFF Loader v0.03a 02/10/2010 - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 8 Replies My first script ever :x
Never coded anything before..
A simple loader that have control on ur flyff window
and some tools i took from ************ (i didn't know who made them so i didn't gave credit)
screenies:
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/4610/80319645. png
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/2489/96188933. png