Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Partial Release] Rebirth-System - scroll based

Old   #1

elite*gold: 434
[Partial Release] Rebirth-System - scroll based

First of all it's a newbie code and it needs even more things to be added. I am not an SQL coder but this will work. It's based on puritysro's rebirth system which allows you to make X free resets then you have to pay for it. If you wanna add the same where it says _TableName you will have to add one more value and create one more scroll which will be available in item mall to change value form 1/0 and depending on this to allow/disallow +X resets. I guess you get my point. Won't give you script to create table as I said it's partial release only. (Use any other scroll that works for char name changing / pk clear / etc..)

Thanks
6 Users
Old 10/31/2013, 19:21   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,122
seems useful thanks for sharing it

Old 10/31/2013, 19:41   #3

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,423
Quiet good code.. simple and readable..

For those who'll say what jobid referrers to, its in addtimedjob proc. in shard database. and this mode is for that item -> query ****.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2013, 01:33   #4

elite*gold: 460
looks bad

bad i will thank you because you try to help people

Old 11/01/2013, 08:19   #5

elite*gold: 434
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiuns View Post
looks bad

bad i will thank you because you try to help people
I explained this I think ^^. I made it while talking to phoenix and we just had a simple idea so this was only for a test. It needs way more coding to make it better and to work without any problems. But since there is nothing released about this system people could follow the main idea on the script and build their own ones
Old 11/02/2013, 20:18   #6

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,187
thanks for sharing

« Queensro Media pk2 Stealth and Invisi .. | [Release] Nation Online DB »