First of all it's a newbie code and it needs even more things to be added. I am not an SQL coder but this will work. It's based on puritysro's rebirth system which allows you to make X free resets then you have to pay for it. If you wanna add the same where it says _TableName you will have to add one more value and create one more scroll which will be available in item mall to change value form 1/0 and depending on this to allow/disallow +X resets. I guess you get my point. Won't give you script to create table as I said it's partial release only. (Use any other scroll that works for char name changing / pk clear / etc..)
if(@JobID=xxxx)
DECLARE @MAXLEVEL INT
SET @MAXLEVEL = 100
BEGIN
declare @check int
declare @charcheck int
IF(NOT EXSITS(SELECT * FROM _TableName where CharID = @CharID))
BEGIN
insert into _TableName (CharID, CountRespawn, LastSTR, LastINT) VALUES (@CharID, 0, 20, 20)
END
select @check = CountRespawn from _TableName where CharID = @CharID
select @charcheck = count(*) from SRO_VT_SHARD.dbo._Char where CharID = @CharID and CurLevel = @MAXLEVEL
IF @check > 5
BEGIN
RETURN
END
IF @charcheck = 1
BEGIN
declare @str int
declare @int int
declare @plusvalue int
/* Options Menu */
set @plusvalue = 5 -- +5 str/int default
/* Options Menu */
update _TableName set LastSTR = LastSTR + @plusvalue, LastINT = LastINT + @plusvalue, countrespawn = countrespawn + 1 where CharID = @CharID
select @str = LastSTR from _TableName where CharID = @CharID
select @int = LastINT from _TableName where CharID = @CharID
update SRO_VT_SHARD.dbo._Char set CurLevel = 1, MaxLevel = 1, Strength = @str, Intellect = @int where CharID = @CharID
END
bad i will thank you because you try to help people
I explained this I think ^^. I made it while talking to phoenix and we just had a simple idea so this was only for a test. It needs way more coding to make it better and to work without any problems. But since there is nothing released about this system people could follow the main idea on the script and build their own ones
Re-Release vom Rebirth System! 08/29/2016 - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases - 48 Replies Hallo liebe Community, auf Anfrage release ich hier das Rebirth System.
Dafür müsst ihr folgendes adden:
1. definiert in der Versioncommon.h des Worldservers und der Neuz __REBIRTH
2.
geht in die Mover.cpp und added unter dieser Funktion
void CMover::InitProp( BOOL bInitAI )
[Release] Elite CoEmu (rev 80) with partial Duelist/Companion System 09/12/2013 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 11 Replies Ok so I wrote this thread earlier and apparently closed the tab while raring/uploading the source... my bad.
Basically to save people time I'm releasing my FIRST version of the duelist bots I was coding. This is the worst version I have but it works and doesn't have any massive bugs (for the amount coded). I'm releasing it because I'm re-coding every bot feature and making it more modular/self contained so I can transfer it to the new revision and any other sources in the future. I'm also...
Rebirth Scroll 10/16/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies Selling 3x rebirth scroll in bahamut server.
Leave offer in cash, rup only.
Ty
[Release] Rebirth System 05/23/2009 - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies Ich glaube es gibt soetwas noch nicht, deswegen release ich es mal.
Ein Rebirth System ist ein System, wenn man Lvl. 120 ist das man wieder 60 kommt und immer so weiter, aber die Stattung und die Skills bleiben !
Anleitung :
1. Navicat öffnen
2. Auf die Datenbank klicken.
3. Auf Query klicken.
4. Auf "New Query" klicken.
5. Fügt das bei der neuen Query ein. (Ist für Caali Struktur und DFlyff Struktur)
Man ist erst nach relogg auf dem Level^^
WTT or WTS Rebirth Scroll on Lydian 08/25/2008 - Rappelz - 0 Replies Hi, longtime lurker, first time poster and since I am a first timer, I will not sell my rebirth scroll for cash.
I'm trading my rebirth scroll for SS, rupees or taming cards. please post offers below and I will check back daily.