Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SjSRO Newest Patch

Discussion on SjSRO Newest Patch within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 06/09/2009, 03:47   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrizZyY View Post
clean? because i installed sro today and got today hacked -.- i used this media
I laughed when you asked if it was clean or not... Boy, did I laugh hard...
Old 07/06/2009, 04:02   #47

really thx ..great job
Old 07/07/2009, 00:25   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperadox123 View Post
SJSRO SO GAY!!!! trying connect 3 hours getting only C9 error...
jajaja noob

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how i can patch saryoganCo to newest patch
02/22/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
hello every body anny one can help me pleace i maket an privat server SeryoganCo and need help to patch it to the newest patch ... need fixed : shoppingmall horses all npc´s ninja droprate.data heaven and star tower
sJsro Newest Change-password Site !
10/09/2009 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
Hey guys some body took everyhthing in my char :( I wanna change Pw and start to collect money again ... I re-boot computer and I think there's no trojan nothing ... I need the link ... Thanks :)
SJSRO - Newest UNMODDED Media
06/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello, I need a copy of the newest media.pk2 file for SJSRO, but I want an unmodified copy. One with the default SRO interface. The modified one that I am using now causes a bunch of graphical anomalies and artifacts. I know it is not my video card because I can play ECSRO and ISRO just fine without any of these weird graphical distortions. It is kind of like the same effect you get when you video card is overheated really bad. I tried downloading the Media.pk2 from the SJSRO...
SV on newest patch
03/01/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
hey people, i was just wondering has anyone found a way to start botting with SV 1.17 again since the new patch. Seeing as it doesn't let u even log in with the 4353 patched client you cant bot anymore. however some people said change the 4353 patched client's server.dat to the new IP. I've tried this and it lets you log into the game but once ive started SV and cracked it using cheat engine, when i press f11 ingame i get the error " pls press f11 ingame or download latest client blah blah blah...