Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

>[NEW]< pk2 by PMC awesome edit

Discussion on >[NEW]< pk2 by PMC awesome edit within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/02/2009, 16:25   #31

elite*gold: 0
this on ecsro good maybe but for mysro this is **** cant bot skills dont work too .
THIS PK2 NO GO FOR MYSRO

this pk2 pack ******

this one pk2 pack *******

thos one pk2 pack no words **************************[ super great work ]

ur pk2 is good on ecsro and fembria on mysro it is ****
Old 05/02/2009, 16:29   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlion View Post
this on ecsro good maybe but for mysro this is **** cant bot skills dont work too .
THIS PK2 NO GO FOR MYSRO

this pk2 pack ******

this one pk2 pack *******

thos one pk2 pack no words **************************[ super great work ]

ur pk2 is good on ecsro and fembria on mysro it is ****
Use original Media.pk2 and you wont have eny problems with bots etc.
Some ppl using my pk2 edit on MySRo and they dont have problems...you are the 1st and i think its because yo ustil use Li's Media.pk2 i told you delete it and use original and you wont have eny problems...
EDIT:I already posted a guide at the 1st post ffrom where to download na make a Media.pk2 working for eny server...
But if you dont want then dont use..your choice...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2009, 16:37   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandjabi View Post
SO go comment others ppl language because i dont see enyone to laughing here.. and im 18 years old.
So now leave and dont come back because if you dont know this is my corner(thread).Go back to your signature edits lol and stop biching or mabe you are the ignorant kid...with HUGE experiance who cant see that my edit dont include Media.pk2 lol
Haha, do you even think about what you say? It just shows how pathetic you are, I know that "yours" pk2 edit doesnt have anything to do with the media.pk2.

If you really are 18, show some maturity.

And one little tip, download Firefox and install a english dictionary so me and other dont have to think twice to understand what you mean.
Old 05/02/2009, 16:44   #34

i have a question , the edited skills has an effect or no?
i mean the edited buffs give more DFE, and atk. pwr?
Old 05/02/2009, 17:32   #35

Nothing special.
Old 05/02/2009, 17:50   #36

can u give link for mysro original media pk2 ps i use ecsro client to play on mysro so i dont have the original
Old 05/02/2009, 18:53   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_snak View Post
i have a question , the edited skills has an effect or no?
i mean the edited buffs give more DFE, and atk. pwr?
No its only a visual edit like the other pk2 edits...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2009, 18:57   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlion View Post
can u give link for mysro original media pk2 ps i use ecsro client to play on mysro so i dont have the original
Use search button... sry i dont play on MySro and if you didnt changed the ECSRO Media.pk2 just follow the Guide that i made on the 1st post to make the media for MySro...
You just need the correct IP.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/02/2009, 19:02   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberta View Post
Haha, do you even think about what you say? It just shows how pathetic you are, I know that "yours" pk2 edit doesnt have anything to do with the media.pk2.

If you really are 18, show some maturity.

And one little tip, download Firefox and install a english dictionary so me and other dont have to think twice to understand what you mean.
Ok you win...my english is not so good but i see that you dont have somethink else to do...so dont comment my language or enything else...
Now leave and dont come back....
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2009, 07:57   #40

Wink

Quote:
DUDE IM NOT A NOOB OR LIAR!AND THE EDIT DONT INCLUDE Media.pk2...only Data.pk2 and Particles.pk2!What abouth your 10 minutes now..?
YES i made it with my own.If you want i can make you a tutorial so you can learn from me lol..

Thats the way i did:
1st:Extracting animations from the Particles.pk2
2rd:Taking one and cheking hes name.
3th:Taking the same highter rank.
Then if the 100lv+ animation is with name xxxx_d.efp and the 1st skill is with name xxxx_a.efp i just rename the second animation like the 1st and import it back and voalaa! you got a 100lv+ skill at 1st rank lol.This is the easyest way to edit animations without eny Media.pk2 witch if came edited its ilegal for ECSRO lol
Btw i think im the only guy who use this metod..never sow enyone before...Ohh or you never hear for this kind of pk2 edit before?So do you still think I COPY from someone..?

You can get all codes from here:

EDIT:I didnt sow eny pk2 edit here who include all my skills lol.So 1st read and try, then talk..And if you cant see there is no Media.pk2 in my edit lol.

It doesnt metter how many post or thanks member have, to got experiance and take some respect from others.
If i didnt proof myself now just dont comment and leave please.
Thanks for reading.
well when i get here i thought i'l get something new but as always EXACTLY SAME SHIT AS OTHER GUYS jezz i found about 4 edits and THEY ARE THE SAME Do something original like change nukes for idk euro wizz skill or something theese are booring already
Old 05/03/2009, 09:53   #41

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
Quote:
DUDE IM NOT A NOOB OR LIAR!AND THE EDIT DONT INCLUDE Media.pk2...only Data.pk2 and Particles.pk2!What abouth your 10 minutes now..?
YES i made it with my own.If you want i can make you a tutorial so you can learn from me lol..

Thats the way i did:
1st:Extracting animations from the Particles.pk2
2rd:Taking one and cheking hes name.
3th:Taking the same highter rank.
Then if the 100lv+ animation is with name xxxx_d.efp and the 1st skill is with name xxxx_a.efp i just rename the second animation like the 1st and import it back and voalaa! you got a 100lv+ skill at 1st rank lol.This is the easyest way to edit animations without eny Media.pk2 witch if came edited its ilegal for ECSRO lol
Btw i think im the only guy who use this metod..never sow enyone before...Ohh or you never hear for this kind of pk2 edit before?So do you still think I COPY from someone..?

You can get all codes from here:

EDIT:I didnt sow eny pk2 edit here who include all my skills lol.So 1st read and try, then talk..And if you cant see there is no Media.pk2 in my edit lol.

It doesnt metter how many post or thanks member have, to got experiance and take some respect from others.
If i didnt proof myself now just dont comment and leave please.
Thanks for reading.
lol, i dont need your lesson or anything, i know it myself
tell me whats so different from Li's pk2, zubzero's pk2 and about 3 other pk2 edits which are completely same as yours.
and wow, everyone is so awesome and doesnt realise that its better to edit thru media.pk2 , you have all the codes and skill info there. changing the file names, didnt you know you can import under that name?
take a high skill animation, import under A rank entry.
Old 05/03/2009, 15:18   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
lol, i dont need your lesson or anything, i know it myself
tell me whats so different from Li's pk2, zubzero's pk2 and about 3 other pk2 edits which are completely same as yours.
and wow, everyone is so awesome and doesnt realise that its better to edit thru media.pk2 , you have all the codes and skill info there. changing the file names, didnt you know you can import under that name?
take a high skill animation, import under A rank entry.
Yes i did like you say but i writed it simple so all ppl to know how to do it if they want..
And this is the only pk2 edit witch is based at Data.pk2 and Particles.pk2..
Except ZubZero's pk2 edit but i changed all most all the skills so hes Particles.pk2 is different.
And why ppl need a Media.pk2?
edited HP,MP bar?-this makes all the autopots to do not work and you have only one choice-a simple autopot who even cant use uni pills...
Blue Zerk Points?-why you need them you already will have a Blue edited berzerk with my Particles.pk2 so i think this pk2 edit is better then some others...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2009, 16:51   #43

Quote:
Yes i did like you say but i writed it simple so all ppl to know how to do it if they want..
And this is the only pk2 edit witch is based at Data.pk2 and Particles.pk2..
Except ZubZero's pk2 edit but i changed all most all the skills so hes Particles.pk2 is different.
And why ppl need a Media.pk2?
edited HP,MP bar?-this makes all the autopots to do not work and you have only one choice-a simple autopot who even cant use uni pills...
Blue Zerk Points?-why you need them you already will have a Blue edited berzerk with my Particles.pk2 so i think this pk2 edit is better then some others...
Just the same as other .pk2's, the only thing that is different is that you not use the media.pk2

And I agree with 30 more, do something orginal.
Old 05/03/2009, 17:29   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberta View Post
Just the same as other .pk2's, the only thing that is different is that you not use the media.pk2

And I agree with 30 more, do something orginal.
Yeh but i cant see enywhere a Particles.pk2 with all this edits...
Nvm the important is does the ppl like it.
BTW im trying to make this fire nuke Flame Wave-Wide(meteor):
Eny idea what program i need to edit the .efp files.
Wanna make my own animations...then i think i can make it...
Old 05/03/2009, 20:06   #45

make one super video but please with media pk2 for all sro privates ok ?
Closed Thread