what did the government say again about impersonating medical staff caipi?
I purchased a licence lately for 35$, plus a couple of , from a shady guy at the railway - he assured that it's all legal and that I'd acquire the qualification and competencies for medical diagnosises upon receipt.
So please, don't interfere again, I've got to doctor my patient.
I purchased a licence lately for 35$, plus a couple of , from a shady guy at the railway - he assured that it's all legal and that I'd acquire the qualification and competencies for medical diagnosises upon receipt.
So please, don't interfere again, I've got to doctor my patient.
Really what u are doing here? ... -.-"
When they told some true about u in this TOPIC u didin't answer u just wanish becouse they told the true and when someone comment about them u start writing to.. -.-"
one thing.. u are fail, u was a fail, and u gonna be a FAIL nothing more.. just leave them alone i think ye? u dont have any rights to chat here this TOPIC isin't for fail guys.
Really what u are doing here? ... -.-"
When they told some true about u in this TOPIC u didin't answer u just wanish becouse they told the true and when someone comment about them u start writing to.. -.-"
one thing.. u are fail, u was a fail, and u gonna be a FAIL nothing more.. just leave them alone i think ye? u dont have any rights to chat here this TOPIC isin't for fail guys.
p.s sorry for bad english .
It's free forum he is free to write anything he want don't act like moderator there is free of speech
[Official Release] Rainbow Database: Vampire/Godship/Legionairre Database! 04/25/2021 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 106 Replies http://i43.tinypic.com/jgo485.png
Additional: The database contains all material and server features which I alone coded, designed and created. I can barely recall if their were any bugs. I think there was with one of the vampire skills. People said it was supposed to be an xp skill but they could use it without having to be on XP. So its pretty minor but if you find any other problems please report them to this thread and i'll make a fix asap.
Many database releases have come before this...