Installing
Open your SHARD DB and Goto _Chest
then add new column called (Type)
Then Save it and goto run the program
version 2.2
- Much more stable
- random stops fix
- much more checks to avoid cheats .
- support 4 items .
- load items codename from DB directly
- loading screen (thanks to LastThief) to avoid the visual lagging in the tool
In first thank you for this release but how I can change setting i made database cap 80 added in it alot of news and added in it new egy weapons dg 8 and looks like dg 14 weapons
whatever I want when player get sun weapon +12 with adv and full blues can upgrade his weapon to my new egy so how I can change this ?
In first thank you for this release but how I can change setting i made database cap 80 added in it alot of news and added in it new egy weapons dg 8 and looks like dg 14 weapons
whatever I want when player get sun weapon +12 with adv and full blues can upgrade his weapon to my new egy so how I can change this ?
#- Beta version is Non option-able !
#- in the official version release (all of the egyptions will be blocked from using this tool )
Vsro Weapon Upgrade System ! 09/03/2012 - SRO Private Server - 40 Replies i made a little trick which depends on the db
i was able to create main tool which it allow you to upgrade your weapons inside vsro !
ofc its not like ISRO !
well let me explain more
if a player have D11 weapon and its FB +7 and he wish to get D12 weapon clean ..
if he want to upgrade his bow he will send a message for him self (upgrade my bow) then he will teleport some where and pom ! he will find his new bow and the old one is gone !
[HELP] upgrade system [HELP] 08/22/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies Hey guys.
I have finaly made all stones on serverside and client side.
but they wont upgrade ingame ?
please take a look on the picture, and tell me if I have done something wrong
http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/2378/upgradesy stem.png
ingame picture, then I try to upgrade
Weapon/Upgrade it up to +13 10/17/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 11 Replies Hi guys I just create a hack that you can upgrade your weapon up to +13.
It is working on all RF server i try it already on:
RF USA/Poa/PH and others...
as you can see the flame thrower is named divine/intense mighty frame launcher..you can change it name also if you want too.
I'm sure that it will not get detected and you will not get banned just dont abuse it..
If you want this hack I am willing to trade it to your paypal account that have $156.00 dollar on it..
Wont upgrade weapon in tc 10/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies Well this has happen onces befor. but last time it was just on a uni braslets and now so I just traded it off. but this time its happening with my main weapion 115 wond. I stick the met in and the wond in visa versa and it doesnt accept it? but I put a met in to my boots and it accepted it.
Things I have tried
1loging off
2 giving it to a freind
3 giving it to a newb
4 damaged it and then tryed again.
Does this happen any one else? cuz its my main weapon! so plz some one tell me if it...