Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] SySQL Scheduler

Discussion on [Release] SySQL Scheduler within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 08/25/2012, 09:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
Added source code: (sorry I usually don't comment the code a lot, bad behavior I know D: )

I didn't know that it actually existed. Can you send a link with more info about it?

Depends on your MSSQL-Version if it's usable(included), but it's commonly used actually. It's a built-in feature of MSSQL.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Facebook Post scheduler?
06/21/2012 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
Hey Leute, bin auf der Suche nach einem Facebook post scheduler, möglichst ohne Kosten und Limits. Kennt da jemand evtl. etwas? Greetz
BoxyBot-Task Scheduler
06/04/2012 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
Why boxybot don`t run when PC start`s (with task scheduler) When I start PC BoxyBot show a error:The name is incorectly... What I must do?
[Help]Task scheduler
12/09/2010 - Technical Support - 1 Replies
help me please ........... VPS in the task scheduler only works day by day ..... wonder if that has any progama schedule tasks from 15 to 15 minutes?
[Macro Scheduler] Tutorial 1 - Basics
09/21/2009 - Coding Tutorials - 3 Replies
Maybe some of you know Macro Scheduler 11. It's a very easy coding language which should be understandable for everyone. You can download the trial version here Let's start with some basics. After opening Macro Scheduler 11 you can press "New" to start a new file. As you recognized, there is nothing included when you open a new file. So you have to edit all by yourself but it isn't as hard as it looks. Here are the basic functions: MouseMove>100,450 Moves the mouse to X 100, and Y...