Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 22:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] srStats, Server Capacity tool for Android OS

Discussion on [Release] srStats, Server Capacity tool for Android OS within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 07/29/2012, 11:45   #16

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
my f*cking domain registrar denied my payment method, they found my paypal suspicious (3$ / year ) So when the tool may not work for a while until i re-register the domain. they have not cancelled it yet.
Old 08/11/2012, 13:49   #17

elite*gold: 0
wow cool i will install
Old 05/03/2013, 19:27   #18

elite*gold: 0
Not working anymore?
Old 05/04/2013, 00:22   #19
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
ohh yeah
I forgot I was going to ask the same
Old 05/04/2013, 00:37   #20

elite*gold: 3
u gonna release such program for iphone as well?:S
Old 05/04/2013, 01:59   #21

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
ohh yeah
I forgot I was going to ask the same
No, since i lost my server-side tools of this project and my new vps doesnt have them, the client cannot connect

@upper
Never