Copy the original sro client to the folder so it dcs after the first server traffic, start the bot, start autologin, fill in server/details, press start. Very Helpful. Read OP if you need help all info in there.
I haven't tried the auto-login yet because I logged-in after a restart (W00t <3 restarts). But I'm wondering, is the auto-login tool fast enough? Because I think you can wait for ages if it has to restart the client over an over..
Okey so I've been using sibibot a lot on lets say computer A, all is working fine.
Just now I downloaded ecsro to computer B , I did everything as on computer A, when I got all done I started sibibot, left it for autologin professional v7 which I do on computer A aswell, later on when I was logged in, I press F7 I go to set my skills, no skill show up in the skill list.
So I tried did everything all over, still the same thing, so I burned my ecsro folder from computer A to a dvd, I copied over to computer B, then when I was finally logged on, the same problem no skills in skill list.
so everything is the same on both computers just that on computer B it doesn't work, no skills show up.
!!! I USE ORIGINAL CLIENT !!!
The bot has worked fine like a month ago on computer B just I did a reinstall like 2 weeks ago.
Which game is this for???
Any game you can hunt in?
Firstly, if you look correctly, this section is SILKROAD related.
Secondly, if you look even more close, this section is a SUB-section called Private Silkroad Hacks/Bots/Guides.
Guess which game it is for..?
EDIT: had DC today, so I followed your guide and guess what? It works perfectly! I happen to see that the bot works way better with the DC-client than with the No-DC (Even with log-in on the first try). Thanks!
Even if exp is 100x there will be people that bot.
Anyways let's dont get offtopic.
Good for u that u made a guide so people will know where to search and what to do.
But your sro_client doesnt look so clean. Someone should install Ecsro client and scan the original one.
[Guide]The ultimate Metin2.de Guide + Informations! 04/15/2010 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies Hi Com.
In diesem Thread hab ich mal fast alles zusammengefasst über Metin2 (Fast alles aus der Metin2 Wiki)
================================================= =
Falls es so einen ähnlichen Thread schon gibt, bitten diesen hier closen!
================================================= =
Die ersten Schritte / Informationen
[Guide+package] agBot Ultimate guide 03/05/2010 - SRO Guides & Templates - 32 Replies Complete guide to Agbot:
step 1 : Downloading the necessities:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1nzzmh3cm2m
Run the installation and click yes continue etc,in the end just click ok,ok,ok,ok and finally yes
step 2:
You can use nuconnector or srproxy(if you run srproxy tick revbot compatability),after that start agbot,and finally start loader,which needs to be setup like this:
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/2317/loaderd.p ng
1st use with Srproxy+agbot+loader
2nd use with...
[Guide] Age of Conan Ultimate Gold Guide 08/18/2009 - General Gaming Releases - 28 Replies http://www.aoc-guides.com/images/big.jpg
This is a Strategy That Has Never Been Shown Before and you can be sure that there it is
100% Legit - No Cheats, Hacks, Bots, or Exploits!
You Never Again Have To Buy Gold from The Chinese! You can Start Selling It Yourself!
This is the ONLY AoC Guide that focuses on ONLY getting you filthy RICH!
All other guides focus on leveling, with a few tips on how to make gold, yet claim to be gold guides.
This is a GOLD GUIDE. Plain and...
[Guide] Age of Conan Ultimate Leveling/Class Guide" 07/11/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 1 Replies "Professional Gamer Shares Amazing Strategy!"
100% Legit - No Cheats, Hacks, Bots, or Exploits!
You Never Again Have To Get Power leveled by The Chinese!
This is the ONLY AoC Guide that has a comprehensive class guide for EACH class!
(Note: The vast majority of this guide consists of class guides for every single class in AoC.)