Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] ECSRO Bot not attacking?

Discussion on [Guide] ECSRO Bot not attacking? within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] ECSRO Bot not attacking?

I take no credit for this guide. I wrote it but didn't actually find out what the problem was, so credz to people who did find this out

This guide is if your ECSRO Bot (the one translated in the thread by s2k) is not auto selecting monsters, BUT if you click a monster it will attack.

This is because you need to log in on the FIRST attempt! (Cannot connect due to sever traffic is NOT ALLOWED XD)

BUT if you did log in on the first attempt and it is still not working:

This is because your SKILL LIST IS WRONG (probably)

^^

Ok. So how to get your skill list right?
Trial and error - basically.

Start with the first skill in the skill list, i.e:

Try each one of the boxes; 'Attack' 'Buffs' or 'Imbue' until it ermm.. 'Fits'
So for this skill in the example - - which is actually the skill . It would fit under 'Attack' since it is an attack skill.

Another example - - which is actually the skill . It would fit under 'Buffs' since it is a buff. Simple, isn't it?

If you have them all 'fitting' then you will be set to go. Just take a screenshot so you don't have to do the trial and error all over again. or write down what each one means .. Just for bored purposes i did some here (Yes i'm a sucky level XD):

If you have already put your skills in but they have suddenly stopped making the bot autoselect.. then:
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2G View Post
The only solution i know is to remove all your buffs that should fix it, if it still doesn't remove all and then add them again

Hope this helped with the problem. Good luck & happy botting

*Will take suggestions*
Old 12/12/2008, 18:08   #2

not the best way, the character can stuck, when he choose a monster and want to
attack it, he use the skill ice jade force and than fire shield. when its already activated,
he cant cast it and stuck every 2 steps. i knew this problem,
so you tutorial might be not the best way to attack a mob with that SibiPrecincts-Bot.
Old 12/12/2008, 18:17   #3

you should click at first time to server.if you get server is full error exit and try again
Old 12/12/2008, 19:24   #4

i cant start the game i choose a char and click START then it freezes
i need help...
Old 12/12/2008, 21:30   #5

From what i see the login first try thing might just be a rumour? I haven't actually seen proof of this lol.
Old 12/12/2008, 23:40   #6

mrpeeman101

I think it isnt just a rumour, well i cant give u no physical proof, but i can say from my exprience, when i enter in ecsro with bot at first try the bot works, if i get in at 2nd time it doesnt work.
dunno why, but it is true
Old 12/13/2008, 01:51   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu3 View Post
mrpeeman101

I think it isnt just a rumour, well i cant give u no physical proof, but i can say from my exprience, when i enter in ecsro with bot at first try the bot works, if i get in at 2nd time it doesnt work.
dunno why, but it is true
Fair enough. I just haven't seen this happen myself. Probably because i always get in first try ^^ but ok. I will edit the first post when i think the time is right XD.
But thanks for the info
Old 12/13/2008, 17:21   #8

The only solution i know is to remove all your buffs that should fix it, if it still doesn't remove all and then add them again
Old 04/06/2009, 14:26   #9

tnx a lot from me....now i know why my bot wont work sometimes.