Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ECSRO in a different form!

Discussion on ECSRO in a different form! within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ECSRO in a different form v3.6

Shocks Media pk2 v3.6

Guide

Notice1 : 11/28 : I Decided to release this version to the public. I'm still having trouble with the weapon skills. So once again if anyone can help me. Send me a private message it would be really appreciated.

Notice : 11/28 You have To Have The Data.pk2 Or This Will Not Work

Notice : 11/29
Ok everyone I need a , Level 1 grey wolf , Level 40 grey wolf , Monkey , white rabbit If you can let me borrow them for 10min so i can test my pk2 edits it wold be appreciated just add me on msn or xfire.

Notice : 11/29 To see updated screenshots of what will be released please go register to view them Thank you ~Shock

Notice : 11/29 Good news, There could be a Update tonight around 12:00 its 6:49 for me now. If I dont release at 12:00 it could be in the morning. Do remeber the upload to I have a max upload speed of 52 kb/s The Update will be v3.5 Includes :
All Mounts Changed
All Trade Mounts Changed except for 2
All Mounts Icons Changed to the Mount your Riding
All Grab Pets Changed
All Grab Pet Icons Changed
Grey Wolf Changed
Grey Wolf Icon Changed
White Wolf Changed
White Wolf Icon Changed
Unique Spawn Points on Map
Event Notice Uodated

Weapon Skills will be Released For Sure in v4 , v5 will have a whole new game layout Loading screen will be different , Underbar Different Some , Job / Avatars will be change to your cape. Please be patient It does take awhile for the things I do ~Shock ( back to work 6: 55 )

Notice : 11/29 2:44a.m
Ok everyone Version 3.5 is done no weapon skills added yet saving that for the next version. Iv been working on v3.5 for good 10 hours now how you all enjoy it. I know I freaking love it.

Notice : 11/30
v3.6 will be out later today it will have all the names of the mounts changed and the grab pet and attack pet names changed.

12/5
Iv been busy don't have much time to pk2 no more if someone has the skill to edit weapons please send me a email to or add that to msn or add me to xfire thewankster I can add some weapon skills just having trouble with others and im kinda tired of pk2 editing trying to actually play ecsro now. So yeah if you know how to do it let me know only need to change the basic skills that people want like 2 heuskal skills maybe 2 bow and 2 sword thats about it other ones you cant do because there higher combo and it will glitch you

Version 3.0

Dont Need version 3.0 version 3,5 is being uploaded
-------------------------------------------

Version 3.5

Its 2:46a.m here I am currently compressing the files now then I will have to upload then upload can take about 2 hours

theres 2 parts

Ok to extract these all you have to do is download both of them
Have them in the same folder
right click part 1
click extract here
it will extract part 1 and 2 and you will get a folder called
Shocks Media pk2 v3.5
inside of it you will have the 3 files
Put them files in your ecsro folder

would of been released sooner but I fell asleep during the upload
------------------------------------------

Version 3.6 small update

This update includes all the correct names of the mounts and the descriptions of the grab pets and attack pets changed to the correct name

just download it extract it to your ecsro folder and over write your old media.pk2

----------------------------------------------------------

After those are downloaded go into your ecsro folder backup
Data.pk2
Media.pk2
Particles.pk2
Then the files you downloaded extract them into your ecsro folder. Start the game and enjoy some cool shit!!

This makes ecsro so much more fun if someone could help me with weapon skills I will give you the download for this I just got tired of normal ecsro and I know everyone else is as you can see in video what I have finished the only thing now is the weapon skills and im having trouble getting them to work so like I said if you can help me out would be appreciated!

notice: These nukes are huge they love to eat your frames

Oh yeah I custom made the gorilla icon
and the icon for the monkey and the premium icon

This my my media.pk2 I take full credit for it so when its released I don't want some little noobs saying they made it. Who ever helps me with the weapon skills , or anything you will have credit on this aswell. As of right now this is the only media.pk2 with these things added and only about 10people have this. I plan on going to maybe version 6. I can put anything from kSRO for ecsro. mobs , pets , ect.. anything

If any pk2 developers want to hit me up maybe we can get together add new under bar or some other things. Make some different textures I don't know we could think of something.
If you know how to use photoshop and pk2 underbars or pk2 anything really. Send me a private message.

Also if you have anything you would like added just post a comment. If its decent I will think about adding it. Please be mature about it no. 0mg add g0d m0de unlimited g0ld. Simple things like changing wolfs, grab pets , mounts, icons, textures really anything if you think of it. I know I cant think of everything so why don't you all help me out.

Things To Look For In v4
All Mounts Changed
All Trade mounts Changed
Last Book of Each Weapon skill level 100-120
Map With Unique spawns on it
Updated Event Message

11/28 : I Decided to release this version to the public. I'm still having trouble with the weapon skills. So once again if anyone can help me. Send me a private message it would be really appreciated.

8) Don't forget to hit Thnx

To Contact us

I took my msn off tired of people adding me If you want to contact me send me a private chat or go to are forums and register and make a post

MSN

Just add me to xfire I dont like having my email out on the web
Xfire : thewankster
To Find out more Future Updates visit :

~Shock
Thanks
142 Users
Old 11/28/2008, 03:57   #2

DUDE THATS AWSOME!!!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/28/2008, 06:44   #3

****! Ima get myself some of that ****! ^^
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/28/2008, 13:56   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
Great job Shockk
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/28/2008, 17:21   #5

JESUS ******* CHRIST i love this edit! i tried to make one myself but the only way is to get files from ksro or csro and i just didnt bother.. good luck finding help shockk and ill dl it as soon as its ready
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/28/2008, 17:36   #6

I can't see your video.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/28/2008, 17:50   #7

Nice =)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/28/2008, 17:55   #8

Lithuania country not available this video....
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/28/2008, 17:57   #9

plz upload media pk in rapidshare

Server: MySRO
Name: Papukai
Build: Hybrid nuker spear
Level: 6x
Guild: Destruction
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/28/2008, 18:00   #10

cool media PK2
can u pls upload to megaupload or rapid ?
cuz the filefront not working for me :[
pls upload to other site if u can thx
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/28/2008, 18:21   #11

cool media pk good job
Old 11/28/2008, 18:30   #12

WTF 27kb download LOOOOOOOOOL
Old 11/28/2008, 18:36   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGPLAYER33 View Post
WTF 27kb download LOOOOOOOOOL
Yea, the speed is very low, i get data.pk2 in 4-5 hours and media+part.pk2 in 1 hour.

Edit:Now 30 min for data and 15 min for media+part :P
Old 11/28/2008, 19:40   #14

Received Thanks: 1,360
#moved
#stickied
Old 11/28/2008, 20:25   #15

i don't understand plss be more clear
Closed Thread