All the tutorials and files you need to make a complete vsro server !
Discussion on All the tutorials and files you need to make a complete vsro server ! within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.
All the tutorials and files you need to make a complete vsro server !
I can't edit the thread because i get "gateway timed-out" everytime i try to edit it so i decided to make a where you can find all the tutorials very usefull
Btw i dont want to advertise my forum i just want to help people, who have problems setting up a vsro server you can pm here, i will help you!
gooD men thx, know much about this, brother need a help from you I see you are an expert in vsro files, i been trying to add jupiter eh not been with this can make a little guide on how to add porq I get this every time I enable jupiter: (
gooD men thx, know much about this, brother need a help from you I see you are an expert in vsro files, i been trying to add jupiter eh not been with this can make a little guide on how to add porq I get this every time I enable jupiter: (
lol..i cant see anything in your img..upload a bigger image or tell me what error you get
Nice guide. Is there a way to increase alchemy drops like elixirs, tabs, stones? I'm having reports the rate is really low even though I have drop rates at 5x.
Nice guide. Is there a way to increase alchemy drops like elixirs, tabs, stones? I'm having reports the rate is really low even though I have drop rates at 5x.
SRO_VT_SHARD_INIT - _RefDropClassSel_Alchemy_Tablet ( here you can change the tablets drop rate) - _RefDropClassSel_Alchemy_MagicStone (for stones)
If you want to change other thing look in all tables _RefDropClassSel_
[Release] Complete VSRO Server Files 03/10/2018 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 1336 Replies - Cant quarantee all of those files are original, but well, thats the "most original stuff" I could find... lol.
This is NOT a emulator - those are really official server files from vietnam game servers.
Some files might be infected with Ramnit virus (also, might have some false positives). It is pretty well explained here:
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-expl oits-hacks-bots-guides/2423429-ramnit-explanation- protection-without-antivirus-antivirus-reccomendat ion-5.html
...