Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Unpacking PuritySro Files!

Discussion on [Release]Unpacking PuritySro Files! within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 05/21/2012, 05:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
can u make editor / extractor for puritysro ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Protecting .eix and .epk files againist unpacking
11/10/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I want to protect my files from /pack/ folder. They are very important and I don't want to someone steal it. But I don't know how. I know , that German Servers have that files protected ( Other encryption key in Your packer). Could you tell me how to do it ? Please do not delete this topic. If you want to answer , could You use english ? If you can't use english post in German, Maybe I will manage to translate it :)
[QUESTION]about the unpacking and packing .kom files
04/02/2010 - Grand Chase - 3 Replies
what should i do next in here?? http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz50/kternzz_0 12/photo.jpg
unpacking files with UPX
03/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
does anyone know how to unpacka file with UPX.. i have upx but if i try and run the exe nothing happens, well the dos window opens and closes before anything can be seen, and when i drop a dll onto the exe it just compresses it and doesnt give me the option of decompressing anyone know how to set it otherwise?