Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Vsro helpfull edit

Discussion on [Release] Vsro helpfull edit within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 01/24/2018, 23:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
Please ReUpload JUPITER

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Vsro Files - Max Cap, NPC Edit, Items
03/19/2014 - SRO Private Server - 67 Replies
Hello, Since i managed to get the server files to run. I shall soon buy a dedicated server. So my questions if anyone if willing to tell me ( tutorial,guide ). 1. How do i set the Maximum Cap, and set all new char with that level + Items in inventory. 2. How do i Edit the NPC (database, media) to add vigors, avatars and stones. If anyone could post even a little information it would be helpfull. Thanks
Vsro files. how edit mobs spawn?
01/06/2013 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
if. i want add mobs spawn in other place.. how make it?
how to edit the pets [VSRO]
11/17/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
like the title said i wanna know how to edit the pets start lvl i mean when any one buy attack pet and spawn it the pet lvl = 110 any tut i will be pleased if you helped me :)
[HELP]Vsro files edit things like FB ...
10/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
how can i make that when some1 buy some weapon or item from npc and if drop it or relog to get it full blue with stats i want?
edit clientless to work on vsro
07/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hi so far everything that works for isro works for vsro as well but need little edit when i asked ppl on vsro about the clientless (i need it for plvling) they said to me :get the clientless for isro and just edit version and opcode :confused: and it will work i know it works somehow cuz i've seen many clientless plvling there so what should i do? any1 can help me , thanks in advance