Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 05:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Setting up a server based on VSRO server files

Discussion on [Guide] Setting up a server based on VSRO server files within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/11/2012, 15:09   #811

elite*gold: 0

Guys why i get this error everything works and i can play on server so whats this ?
Old 11/20/2012, 20:44   #812

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serif94 View Post

Guys why i get this error everything works and i can play on server so whats this ?
You must edit _RefRegionBindAssocServer
CHINA 1
TQ 1
West_China 1
Oasis_Kingdom 1
Thief Village 1
Roc 1
Eu 1
Am 1
Ca 1
SD 0
KingsValley 0
Pharaoh 0
DELTA 0
TEMPLE 0
FORT_JA_AREA 1
FORT_DW_AREA 0
FORT_HT_AREA 1
FORT_CT_AREA 0
FORT_SK_AREA 0
FORT_BJ_AREA 1
FORT_HM_AREA 1
FORT_ER_AREA 1
ARENA_OCCUPY 1
ARENA_FLAG 1
ARENA_SCORE 1
SIEGE_DUNGEON 1
ARENA_GNGWC 0
GOD_TOGUI 1
GOD_WRECK_IN 1
GOD_FLAME 1
GOD_WRECK_OUT 1
EVENT_GHOST 0
JUPITER 0
PRISON 0
GM_EVENT 0
Old 12/27/2012, 19:29   #813

i know this sounds stupid but i just cant get this part... could someone do this with pics or something?

After you are done with ODBC, you must configure your custom certification server to work with your database server. Just run 1 - Decompile file in it's folder,
it will decompile current packt.dat file, and save .ini files at "ini" folder. Open it, and you will see few files, which you have to replace with those
which you downloaded in another archive (from LegendaryDev). After you are done, open your "srGlobalService.ini", and configure it to work with your database
server. Don't forget, by default, mssql 2005 and 2008 does not bind on port 1433, they uses ODBC. So, you shouldn't put ",1433" after your server hostname (which
should look like "PC_NAME\SQLEXPRESS", or just "PC_NAME". Do same for "srShard.ini" file (also, you can edit some shard configuration there, like capacity).
Do not make server capacity more than 1000 for now (i will tell why a bit later). Then you will have to change the ip addresses for binding certification server. For
this, open srNoteType.ini, and change "wip" to your WAN ip, and "nip" to your local ip. After you are done with your common certification configs, run "2 - Compile.bat" file in order
to make a new "packt.dat" file (new one will be named "new_packt.dat"). After you are done with it, start third batch file ("3 - CustomCertificationServer.bat")

Now, if the certification window starts, and shows a message, that says server successfully bound on port 32000 (or any other, if you modifyed it), you are ready to begin configuring
server.cfg in your main server files folder. If it doesent, you should be done something wrong (it should be IP in 99% of cases).

Well, if you suceeded, open your server.cfg file in the main server files folder, and change all "Certification" ip addresses to your one. Take a look at SR_ShardManager and SR_GameServer configuration.
As you can see, there is a billing url at shard settings, which you will have to set up by installing a IIS server, and creating a website instance on some unused port running. Files you should put on your IIS website
are in the beginning of post (billing asp scripts). Also, don't forget to enable asp support in your IIS server, otwertise, it will not work (will give IIS core error, and wont work propertly).
You have to edit DBConnect.asp file with your MSSQL server security information. Don't forget to edit your billing server url in your server.cfg (it should be like "http://silkroad.net:1337/").
Old 12/31/2012, 21:20   #814

what is DEP?
Old 01/22/2013, 12:24   #815

can anybody help me?

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 01/25/2013, 03:37   #816

Question HELP !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness™ View Post
i'm still having the same problem :S

Start -> DC

someone fixed it already?

Same Problem Here !
Any One Know How to Fix ? Plss !
Old 02/02/2013, 18:22   #817

Did everything step by step, but after opening any other exes after global manager it only shows ''request server sertification'' and nothing more, as well when opening SMC I get a ''cannot connect to division manager (server internal error)''
I did make a privileged IP and changed all IP's on ini files, any ideas what the problem could be? Thanks in advance.
Old 02/05/2013, 14:14   #818

Any 1 can help me make server!skype Vadimus200321 or give me u log!
Old 02/21/2013, 14:18   #819

Need new links :|
Old 03/15/2013, 10:56   #820

well i have problem CustomCertificationServer always stops to work when i want to start it
also global manager wont start it shows :it has been failed to request certification
Old 05/29/2013, 22:26   #821

Exclamation

Help please!
After this text
shardmanager turns off and my server is on CHECK. Other programs works good i think.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilva123 View Post
well i have problem CustomCertificationServer always stops to work when i want to start it
also global manager wont start it shows :it has been failed to request certification
Zilwa123, i had the same problem .
Do you use same wip and nip ip in srNodeType.ini ? Same ip solved the problem for me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay i managed to fix my problems but 1.

All programs starts and initializes good (just some fatal errors, but no crashes). And 2 minutes after starting SR_GAMESERVER i get an error :
Microsoft visual C++ runtime library. Runtime error! ...

Old 06/05/2013, 20:20   #822

I wrote ips right in the current notepad...I checked it 3times, before I post here... Whats wrong?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/05/2013, 15:37   #823

Setuping server vSro files based! Accepting Paypal,PaySafeCard codes. Negotiated price. PM ME for more INFO
E-mail:
Old 01/26/2014, 02:04   #824

skype : paulboss_25 for a low price i can make u Vsro serv !
Old 05/02/2014, 22:48   #825

Maybe someone could help me i got this white screan and i dunno what to do watch this and help me to solve it
Closed Thread

Tags
download, guide, serverfiles, silkroad, vsro