[Guide] Setting up a server based on VSRO server files
Discussion on [Guide] Setting up a server based on VSRO server files within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.
EDIT: Well after reading through 75 pages of peoples problems, all I can say is you will find answers to almost every problem! Just search instead of posting and stop being lazy. I found several ideas that may solve my problem.
I do have 1 question though that I didn't see answered or asked. Under odbc settings under user dsn, it is blank. There are no existing databases. I saw in the tutorial and someone posted a picture of their odbc settings and both pics people have several existing databases. Why is mine blank and is this going to cause problems?
Some Questions about Hosting a private server Via Vsro server files 10/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 20 Replies 1st of all NO FLAMING PLEASE....
2nd : What are the requirements to host a private server ?
3rd : Do we have to buy a host server with money?
I Don`t ask any thing about vsro server files its just a question which some noobs can`t ask
cuz i got the files and haven`t tried anything yet