[Guide] Setting up a server based on VSRO server files
Discussion on [Guide] Setting up a server based on VSRO server files within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.
I have that problem at SMC... I press start services but nomething happends... Funny thing it worked before .... and at global manager, look at SR_ShardManager and SRO_GameServer thery are "grey" whyle the others are "blue".... so what did i miss?
I Need help , i can't open global manager , can't open CustomCertificationServer , i open but close in 1 sec , i need help
SKYPE :
Waiting ur helps with Team Wiever
wrong certification port in you server.cfg
Quote:
Originally Posted by octage
I have that problem at SMC... I press start services but nomething happends... Funny thing it worked before .... and at global manager, look at SR_ShardManager and SRO_GameServer thery are "grey" whyle the others are "blue".... so what did i miss?
i got the same identical problem... just that my first frame is not green but also red, you can change examine to opertating in right click tab but nothing changes so ya, someone have an idee? we will be glad to here, since we are whit 2 now :P
Some Questions about Hosting a private server Via Vsro server files 10/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 20 Replies 1st of all NO FLAMING PLEASE....
2nd : What are the requirements to host a private server ?
3rd : Do we have to buy a host server with money?
I Don`t ask any thing about vsro server files its just a question which some noobs can`t ask
cuz i got the files and haven`t tried anything yet