I tried everything, but when I open the Global Manager I get the following.
Also when I run DownloadServer and GatewayServer he doesnt get any certification...
wrong config entry
check ur server.cfg ports ips and db info
Quote:
Originally Posted by flozz
Sr_Shardmanager always spam this:
anyone know hot to fix?
that's a problem and i stuck with it
but SR_SharedManager works fine with that error ..
follow tutorial / really I don't get it how people still get problems with TUTORIAL ? seriosly ...
Maybe coz if server files need to be cracked than tutorial on how to set them up wont crack them by it self and 97% here have no idea how to do so.So they open elitepvpers.com and spam here why it wont work.
PLIS EXPLANE THIS ? WY IS THIS PROBLEM ?
IS THAT A EROR OR ITS NORMAL IN THE VIDEO THAT DID NOT SHOW UP ?
HELP
PLISSS
ALL OTHER EXE WAS RUNIG PERFECT ONLY THE LAST ONE GIVE THIS PROBLEM!!!
right click Then properties Then
Choose Compatibility In Compatibility mode
Check Run this program in Compatibility mode For :
and choose [B][COLOR=Red]Windows 2000
Dont work by me can you add me @ icq or skype?
The servers closed when i start them on Windows 2000