You last visited: Today at 10:18
Advertisement
[Guide] Most of vsro files problem solved here
Discussion on [Guide] Most of vsro files problem solved here within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.
09/13/2011, 20:00
#256
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 764
Received Thanks: 519
Quote:
Originally Posted by
qlimax__
I tried everything, but when I open the Global Manager I get the following.
Also when I run DownloadServer and GatewayServer he doesnt get any certification...
you don't have odbc connexion ... , your certification can't connect to db
09/13/2011, 20:02
#257
elite*gold: 200
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,263
Received Thanks: 680
Sr_Shardmanager always spam this:
Still not working, help
09/13/2011, 20:08
#258
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 722
Received Thanks: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by
[H2K] ^ LordyK
you don't have odbc connexion ... , your certification can't connect to db
And still, how can we fix this?
09/13/2011, 20:12
#259
elite*gold: 61
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 341
Received Thanks: 57
MachineManager why closed ?
09/13/2011, 20:13
#260
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 764
Received Thanks: 519
Quote:
Originally Posted by
3d1
And still, how can we fix this?
use luciano aibar odbc , and put Silkroad on every dns , I tested miki maus odbc , and on win7 don't work , is not register any odbc ...
09/13/2011, 20:14
#261
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,988
Received Thanks: 1,783
lordyk can you help me? my sro client crash. i have the latest xtrap files
09/13/2011, 20:18
#262
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 722
Received Thanks: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by
[H2K] ^ LordyK
use luciano aibar odbc , and put Silkroad on every dns , I tested miki maus odbc , and on win7 don't work , is not register any odbc ...
****, I deleted that files a long long time ago
09/13/2011, 20:33
#263
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 764
Received Thanks: 519
Quote:
Originally Posted by
3d1
I'll see what I can find
sorry wasn't for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by
18andLife
lordyk can you help me? my sro client crash. i have the latest xtrap files
what about using xtrap used by ****** and other vsro servers ?
# or try from another pc
09/13/2011, 20:41
#264
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,456
Received Thanks: 516
any way to fix this xtrap thing.. for exmaple im starting silkroad and when the servers gonna be appear my whole client shutting down.... any idea?
09/13/2011, 20:46
#265
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 764
Received Thanks: 519
Quote:
Originally Posted by
slyymaster
any way to fix this xtrap thing.. for exmaple im starting silkroad and when the servers gonna be appear my whole client shutting down.... any idea?
read my up post
09/13/2011, 20:46
#266
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,988
Received Thanks: 1,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by
[H2K] ^ LordyK
read my up post
Doesn't work with bsro xtrap files either. still crashing
09/13/2011, 20:47
#267
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 307
Received Thanks: 48
SR_ShardManager
DB connection YOK..
Any sulutions on this ?
Schedule Manager : g_pServerBodyOfMyself is NULL !!
DB Connection Failed!
09/13/2011, 21:02
#268
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 1
My SR_GameServer tell me that he cant load silk data but sharedmanager said billing server working great o.O maybe i configurate something wrong in DBConnect.asp but dont know :S
P.S. iam in game but get DC cuz of this, any help?
09/13/2011, 21:03
#269
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,310
Received Thanks: 862
Quote:
Originally Posted by
18andLife
Doesn't work with bsro xtrap files either. still crashing
Mhm same with me, im using grindroads client
09/13/2011, 21:04
#270
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 132
Received Thanks: 23
Guys ... i see something weird ...
About MachineManager ...
I don't see it in GlobalManager ...
But I saw it here :
How he did it ?
He Have the right Cert ?
Could i have that Cert too ?
-Because there Cert do link with MachineManager and GlobalManager ...
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:20 .