Dear Community,
I have made a private server last year and all was fine.
Now I installed it again like last year and I am in trouble.
I have problem with starting shardmanager and I don't know why.
I made the setup a little different and I don't know if something
is wrong in installation-processing.
I get error-messag of "datetime-error" and "Billing-Server is dead".
AFAIK there must be only a webserver running on my machine.
Last year it doesn't matter if billing-service is runninig or not.
My installation
1. I installed SQL Express 2012 GERMAN
2. I installed SQL Express 2012 Manager GERMAN
3. I made the ODBC Setup in right way with english messages
4. I renamed Databasenames, Databasefiles and ODBC
SRO_VT_ACCOUNT... -> VSRO_ACCOUNT...
SRO_VT_SHARD_INIT... -> VSRO_SHARD...
SRO_Log_DB... -> VSRO_LOG...
1.Question: Does it matter if I use german or english version of MSSQL?
2.Question: Does it matter how i name the entries in database?
Greetings from Germany
bluebone
P.S.:Now, I am trying english version
WORKING PERFECT AGAIN WITH ENGLISH VERSION OF MSSQL
Anyone knows how to do his Own Client + MediaPK² i finisched doing Server now i want do my own Client and Media Pk that Friends can start with normal SRO Launcher and without XTRAP + edX Loader only via SRO Launcher Thanks
That could be a number of things. I would need some more details as to what you have set up so far and if you have everything setup correctly. The guide on the first page of this thread has everything you need to make the server run.
(This to me looks like you don't have the correct IP settings in your configs and certification.) But could be something else as well.
Edit: ok server is running..but my client sux while start xD
Edit:...Can anyone help me ? My client is trying to start always but it opens only a black windows for max 3 secounds after that sro_client.exe closes...
everything is running fine but agent server is making problems : fatal : "cannot establish keep alive session : 192.168.2.100:15883(it change the 3 to 5 from time to time)(bind 0,0,0,0)
and if i try to open game server it will just crash!
Now i Have the next Problem DB work fine now the problem is My Mashine Manager show 30 sec the msg reqest server certification and than come cannot establish keep alive session : ............ (bind 0.0.0.0) any one Know? And My Gatewayserver and Downloadserver say all the time reqest server certification... have check so often my server cfg with the ports and so ...
hope any one can help me
H4rdStyl3
Now i Have the next Problem DB work fine now the problem is My Mashine Manager show 30 sec the msg reqest server certification and than come cannot establish keep alive session : ............ (bind 0.0.0.0) any one Know? And My Gatewayserver and Downloadserver say all the time reqest server certification... have check so often my server cfg with the ports and so ...
hope any one can help me
H4rdStyl3
use different server files and server.cfg,it seems your server files isn't compatible with your settings.