Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clarification on JMX Sueing.

Discussion on Clarification on JMX Sueing. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 05/05/2010, 19:29   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropdead* View Post
He's maybe hiding under a rock?

Nice reply

Sorry for offtopic, but laughed about that one :P
Old 05/05/2010, 21:37   #17

elite*gold: 0
Well none of you guys here are any lawyers so if u dont know the laws please just shut up, We dont need another flame thread where someone says one thing and another one is "prooving" something else.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GCPH] Gacha Trick Clarification...
09/03/2010 - Grand Chase - 5 Replies
Hi everyone... I hope you would find time reading this whole post seriously... Everyone seems to search for gacha tricks... but sorry, there's none anymore. Let me clarify this one: This is the "so-called" trick:
S4 Leage Sueing people?
01/09/2010 - S4 League - 5 Replies
(sorry if any spelling are wrong) This may seem like a strange first post, But i read on the official S4 forums that people are going to be fined for "hacking", resource editing, etc. I was wondering if anyone has been fined yet or whether this whole thing is a hoax to scare people off. If you do know anyone who has been fined could you please tell me, as all of my friends haven't been fined yet, but they have stopped playing S4 until they have verification on whether this is true or not. ...
Cleric's Skill Clarification
05/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
For example when using recovery division, there's a set amount of HP that is used for healing and there's a weapon reflect. - is the healing amount dependent on the cleric rod lvl and stats or just heals a set HP based on the skill only as stated? - what is the weapon reflect for in recovery division (and in other buffs/attacks)? Is it for the heal only or some benefit of reflected damage while being attacked and buffed with the skill? - if a cleric rod is not equipped, does it make...
clarification
01/05/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
hey peoples i just got back into the 2moons hacking again and i just wanted to know a few things since i haven't done it for a year:: 1) does the usa folder still work? 2) can u use vac with the gameguard killer - recommend any tuts for me :D? or tips thanks peoples for helping me :)
Master Skill Clarification
05/19/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies
is the skills in the BASIC tier like conceal are usable?? coz when i use them i have a message higher lvl requirment if yes can u give me a hint so i can work this out