Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

eSRO Update 28th November

Discussion on eSRO Update 28th November within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/30/2009, 11:57   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
I started the Quests but it is rather a lot of work as the PK2 is missing data on things like what each quest is assigned to which monster and what it drops, in a table I mean. The complicated bit is the dialog and a lot of stuff will need to be copied into tables and also the "textquest.txt" will need to be read to find the rewards for each quest.

So that is a big job which I started but not finishing quite yet... since there are other things we can do.

Rafa says once he has finished refining alchemy possibly today, we will start with mounts and pets.

Also alternatively guys I also have a blog.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2009, 12:04   #17

elite*gold: 36
well, i dont think quests arent a major problem, u shud first add the inventory expansions first, then add the other quests after opening the server.
Old 11/30/2009, 12:26   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by attix12 View Post
well, i dont think quests arent a major problem, u shud first add the inventory expansions first, then add the other quests after opening the server.
yes perhaps, although the inventory expansion and storage expansion items work
Old 11/30/2009, 12:52   #19

ah, well have u guys fixed the skill formulas yet? , last time the forum was open, u told me that u were fixing them
Old 11/30/2009, 13:13   #20

elite*gold: 0
Lol,Looks like alexander Emulator.
Old 11/30/2009, 13:22   #21

In my opinion they should open 2 servers, 1 with low rates like 10x if cap is 90, if it is 100 maybe 15x. And a pvp server with exp 40x exp 50x sp. I would play both of them, the low rates when i have time and the pvp when i am bored and short of time.
Old 11/30/2009, 13:25   #22

the problem is, not everyone thinks like you, everybody just wants to have lvl 100 , sosun set and wep, cant u see, even the test server got filled up faster than any other server, even the topic has.
Old 11/30/2009, 13:27   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by FierceCole View Post
Lol,Looks like alexander Emulator.
err you seem to know nothing the Alexander Emulator is just an old iSRO Emulator, but the map.pk2 has been updated, as there is no checks on the emu (server sided) of co-ords you can go anywhere you please. You notice in that Emulator they have the old User Interface for everything?

That emu is significant way behind what we have...
Old 11/30/2009, 14:25   #24

Received Thanks: 2,198
Lets keep this thread spam free?

#Thread cleaned
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/30/2009, 14:40   #25

I don't get 1 thing...Why the hell are you bothering with alexandria mobs and other **** if you haven't completed the basics like pvp,skills,uniques,mob spawns,pots,repair,damage and other things i've forgot.....
Old 11/30/2009, 14:42   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro View Post
err you seem to know nothing the Alexander Emulator is just an old iSRO Emulator, but the map.pk2 has been updated, as there is no checks on the emu (server sided) of co-ords you can go anywhere you please. You notice in that Emulator they have the old User Interface for everything?

That emu is significant way behind what we have...
you guys have nothing except fantasies and dreams about a server like ksro

also it is funny how now comes the 3rd year you guys try to make this server just pathetic imo..

esro team is full of attention whores nothing else i havent seen any proof that this server exist except some updated emulator ***** that every coder can do in less then 2weeks
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/30/2009, 14:50   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat View Post
you guys have nothing except fantasies and dreams about a server like ksro

also it is funny how now comes the 3rd year you guys try to make this server just pathetic imo..

esro team is full of attention whores nothing else i havent seen any proof that this server exist except some updated emulator ***** that every coder can do in less then 2weeks
LOL, I find it funny how you managed to fit 3 Years into a 1 Year project. I dunno where you come from maybe "x3 World" where everything is speed up.

Attention whores.. I find that silly too I often ignore a lot of people that PM me on msn since I get so many coming through of the same question.

Quote:
pvp,skills,uniques,mob spawns,pots,repair,damage and other things i've forgot.....
most of these things you list SHOULD come LAST. As a lot of the other UI stuff like party, guild, fortress, NPC, Academy, stall and whatever revolve around these espicially a lot of the error checks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2009, 15:08   #28

I really hope you will finish this server!! i just undering if you guys will make 1 server or will you make 2,3 or 4 servers? and if you make more then 1 will all servers have the same rates and what will the rate be if you know.

Keep ut the good work!!
Old 11/30/2009, 16:04   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro View Post
LOL, I find it funny how you managed to fit 3 Years into a 1 Year project. I dunno where you come from maybe "x3 World" where everything is speed up.

Attention whores.. I find that silly too I often ignore a lot of people that PM me on msn since I get so many coming through of the same question.

most of these things you list SHOULD come LAST. As a lot of the other UI stuff like party, guild, fortress, NPC, Academy, stall and whatever revolve around these espicially a lot of the error checks.
Eckoro do not listen to these ppl, they don't know how hard is to do all the stuff fro a private server so they talk.We all think the same , wtf are they doing and why it takes so much time , why don't they release and so on.Bu once that it takes a team to work and it really takes so much , I belive that things are difficult.So from me and all users that got the point and support my ideea , goog luck and keep the good work,maybe in a year or 2 we will be able to play on a great server better than isro .
Old 11/30/2009, 16:16   #30

lol, he knows what to do, besides, most of the people here know C++, basic coding too, but since no one ever tried to do a big project like this, they dont know how hard it is.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread