Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HATE] Current system

Discussion on [HATE] Current system within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
[HATE] Which existing features should be changed?

Here I'd like to you to mention and explain all "systems" that you guys seriously HATE.

No I don't mean things that you don't like. I mean things that you absolutely outrageously hate!

it's pretty simple, ranging from a stupid coin systems to arab ways of thinking.

Don't forget explaining WHY you don't like em. Elsewise the comment shall be ignored.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/03/2015, 01:57   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Anyone is free to post here and keep the flame to the minimum
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/03/2015, 02:02   #3
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalblade* View Post
In fact, flaming is fine. i don't really mind. It's nice to see some action over here, however it would be nice if it wasn't coming from people who don't know **** about anything.
But we mind

So NO FLAMING
Old 09/03/2015, 02:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by megam View Post
Well i will ignore all of that posts and say my opinion about what system i would like to play

First of all Coin systems sucks , why ? well my opinion that you go everywhere to get coins and most of servers that have coin system makes coins drop from uniques and from CTF or whatever both of them sucks for new players , why ? because new players will not be able to get coins from CTF and he will not be able to ks a spear or wizzards depend on server chn or euro .

my point Dungeons and Water Temple is the best for team work to get items and in the same time Dungeons mobs normal damage not like they can 1 shoot you .

some systems we ALL HATE :

1- Academy system
2- Caves for jobbing to get items .
3- NPC's to get Last Tier sun set .

Best systems

getting items from Quests like hard one but not from killing TG etc. , i mean Quests from Dungeons to get last server items .
and drop system either with sos items .

Keep the good work Akasch we hope you do a great server , we are all waiting Elamidas 2 .

Cheers
So you don't like anything similar to coins. Even coins that can be obtained via Jobbing, uniques, CTF, BA, Dungeons, events?

However, do you realize, when you choose a built, you should know that it will be good in CTF/BA or in FW or in PVP or in unique hunting. Every built has its advantages and disadvantages. So how does that actually make it anywhere near "unfair" according to the normal ISRO gameplay?

Additionally, academy was never enabled on Elamidas. So it doesn't matter. I don't like it either.

#2 Caves for jobbing to get items.
So you don't like the jobcave where people can bot to get some sort of coin or items?
What do you think will happen when that shit drops everywhere and the whole server becomes botting only? It ain't good.

You want people to be in jobsuits dont ya? This is the way to do it.

#3 Yeah, I fully agree that its BULLSHIT to have NPCs that give you shitty last gear items that you have to farm via CTF; BA; UNIQUES, DUNGEONS; EVENTS and crappy jobbing that can always be cheated.
Old 09/03/2015, 02:33   #5
Chat Killer In Duty

Ok, so let me warn you all

One more time that i have to take care of your personal issues, it will result on an infraction
Old 09/03/2015, 02:35   #6

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
So you don't like anything similar to coins. Even coins that can be obtained via Jobbing, uniques, CTF, BA, Dungeons, events?

However, do you realize, when you choose a built, you should know that it will be good in CTF/BA or in FW or in PVP or in unique hunting. Every built has its advantages and disadvantages. So how does that actually make it anywhere near "unfair" according to the normal ISRO gameplay?

Additionally, academy was never enabled on Elamidas. So it doesn't matter. I don't like it either.

#2 Caves for jobbing to get items.
So you don't like the jobcave where people can bot to get some sort of coin or items?
What do you think will happen when that **** drops everywhere and the whole server becomes botting only? It ain't good.

You want people to be in jobsuits dont ya? This is the way to do it.

#3 Yeah, I fully agree that its BULLSHIT to have NPCs that give you ****** last gear items that you have to farm via CTF; BA; UNIQUES, DUNGEONS; EVENTS and crappy jobbing that can always be cheated.
yea my opinion Quest system is the best one more balance and makes server less p2w so for getting last server items you have to work hard on quests to get all of them , quests can be from dungeons mobs uniques from dungeons or from FGW .

but coins from jobbing it's also so boring also it makes players thiefs can cheat easily to get JC limit .

the point of making wars in job caves that never happen all people do is to kill people while they are afk botting and it's still boring ^^
Old 09/03/2015, 02:45   #7

i Agree Quest system is the best , all of coins and getting coins from jobbing still bad thing and it makes silk prices a bit high .

but the problem that no one will make trades to get gold if you didn't do something about jobbing so server .

so you can do something special in jobbing like getting silks or silk items and gold while jobbing or another thing from jobbing + gold so people go in caravans to get those special items and to get gold either .
Old 09/03/2015, 02:45   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by megam View Post
yea my opinion Quest system is the best one more balance and makes server less p2w so for getting last server items you have to work hard on quests to get all of them , quests can be from dungeons mobs uniques from dungeons or from FGW .

but coins from jobbing it's also so boring also it makes players thiefs can cheat easily to get JC limit .

the point of making wars in job caves that never happen all people do is to kill people while they are afk botting and it's still boring ^^
Of course job wars wont just happen by killing AFK people. however having a HONOR buff system which gives 1 point per kill and MINUS 0.5 points per death will do the job won't it?

About the questing shiz. I was thinking of "dynamic" events.
Events that automaitcally start and automaticlly reward you when you START and END a certain action.

Example: Go into a dungeon: Notice: Quest: Kill at monsters in this dungeon to get a nice MILF 32yo.

When you kill all mobs, you get dat milf.
Easy, peasy.

And about P2W, I don't think we've had problems at elamidas with that.
Old 09/03/2015, 02:54   #9

Quote:
Of course job wars wont just happen by killing AFK people. however having a HONOR buff system which gives 1 point per kill and MINUS 0.5 points per death will do the job won't it?

About the questing shiz. I was thinking of "dynamic" events.
Events that automaitcally start and automaticlly reward you when you START and END a certain action.

Example: Go into a dungeon: Notice: Quest: Kill at monsters in this dungeon to get a nice MILF 32yo.

Easy, peasy.

And about P2W, I don't think we've had problems at elamidas with that.
that red part going to make server full of active

yea in elamidas 1 it wasn't pay2win like electus online , the bad part was getting the fragment of sun from medusa thats made alot of people so mad from int bowers they were own all uniques and alot of players were zerking and pk all force players so there party can only take medusa for fragment of sun .

about Honor system you may do it only from jobbing while trade/hunt/thief etc. + gold .

and Last server items moon set each part from Quests from ( mobs,dungeons,fgw mobs unique ) .

Quest system makes server full active and less botting to get items .

and yea we all get boring while trade for months 24h to get full last server items so people who cannot play 12h+ to make jobbing to get coins can play and have some fun from quests to get last server items .
Old 09/03/2015, 06:56   #10

elite*gold: 77
Quote:
Go into a dungeon: Notice: Quest: Kill at monsters in this dungeon to get a nice MILF 32yo.

WHERE ARE THESE MOBS!!!! I will kill them all now, I need the milf!
Old 09/03/2015, 09:22   #11

Received Thanks: 1,152
The Game lacks Challenges and Vertical Progression in terms of Systems.

There is a Reason why I don't like "SRO" generally, you get bored to Death quickly...

You just dropped a 98 Staff in a 10D Server, after you reached the desired + you have nothing to grind for, as example, a better Weapon or like I'd say ... a Enhanced Weapon.

If Owners wouldn't be that stupid and actually use their Brains they could add so many Timesinks in the Game Mechanic Wise so Players would stay longer.

You just obtained your Full 10D Set what now? There are simple Solutions for it.

Make Instances more interesting and the Bosses more Challenging, as other MMORPG's have success in this, it shouldn't be actually hard to add "DPS/Heal Checks" for Instanced Uniques.

If you're not proper Geared, you will fail the DPS Check and the Boss wipes the Party which just means, someone in your Party ****** up or your entire Party is meh.

The same goes for the Healers / Bard, when have I seen a Boss/Unique doing some Tank Buster / Party Wide Attacks that causes Debuffs to occur or heavy hitting Attacks which actually stress your Healers? Except Haroeris and Seth, not a single Unique...

Yet for these to work, Uniques shouldn't have **** tons of HP else People won't even attend the Content.

So those Bosses just got Harder, what about their Rewards?

Every Player in the Instance should get Rewarded after killing the Boss of it, just say, it's like the Coin System, yet with a Cap which will reset every Three Days or a Week to prevent Players getting their Items too fast.

The dropped Coins / Items / things you would get from the Instances can be traded by an NPC.

50 for a Weapon
35 for a Gear Piece
20 for a Accessory Piece
(Numbers are just examples)

Those Items would be better and their Visuals are different.

Repeat these 'til you have enough Endgame Item Degrees and People will not get tired, in fact, you just created a Vertical Progression in SRO.

Diablo 3 succeeds in that, FFXIV succeeds in that and WoW succeeds in that, it's all about Timesinks and how you manage to let the Players stay in a Server.

TL: DR : Add tons of Endgame Items / Degrees and add a Timesink to it...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/03/2015, 09:42   #12

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
There's nothing to hate, this is how limited Silkroad is without source code
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2015, 10:59   #13

elite*gold: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWickedNite View Post
well atlease we own original serverfiles and not just emulators like other pservers

and we can modify the client completly (pk2 files) this is also not possible on every game so well... we are so lucky compared to other pserver sections
Old 09/03/2015, 10:59   #14

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWickedNite View Post
Our capabilities (Me/Akasch's) are beyond source code limits.
Old 09/03/2015, 11:28   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
Our capabilities (Me/Akasch's) are beyond source code limits.
u making new pserver?