Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private SRO Idea?

Discussion on Private SRO Idea? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Private SRO Idea?

Did any of you try to bot using agbot or something ? instead of a keypresser? in ECSRO/Fembria/VIP? If yes answer in this thread.
Old 10/22/2009, 20:46   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,609
It wouldn't work cuz of diffrent packets.
Old 10/22/2009, 20:50   #3

will stealthbot work by any chance?
Old 10/22/2009, 20:51   #4

Nope, dont listen to windrus, hes full of **** with hes lies!
Agbot or sbot, sure will work on priv servers, dude your a genius. How come, we couldn't figured it out earlier? We are all idiots, **** =/
Old 10/22/2009, 21:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuzo Satsuki View Post
Nope, dont listen to windrus, hes full of **** with hes lies!
Agbot or sbot, sure will work on priv servers, dude your a genius. How come, we couldn't figured it out earlier? We are all idiots, **** =/

>.>
Old 10/22/2009, 21:47   #6

Received Thanks: 1,303
They use diffrent packets.
#Closed.
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread

« sswc? | confused »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
idea: Vote hack For Private servers
08/11/2011 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
Ok so i looked trough Developer tools i the codes on the Voting site For "www.worldofthegods.com" And i found something intresting, dont be scared now :) var Realm = document.getElementById("realm"); var Character = document.getElementById("character"); var Reward = document.getElementById("reward"); var Description = document.getElementById("description"); var Cost = document.getElementById("cost"); var Points = document.getElementById("points"); var Purchase =...
[IDEA]Private Server Advertising Section
09/18/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 16 Replies
I think it would be easy to either make a Help section or a Private Server Advertising section, this section has a really wide range of subjects, and I think it would be better if one of those sections got added. Please post your opinion, without flaming me or any other person on this thread topic. (I don't need to know your personal opinions about other people or me) ~Bas -Sorry if this shouldn't get posted here.
[Idea Thread] Private Server Ideas
10/27/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 17 Replies
hey i dont know if this is a good item for a thread but almost all servers looks the same these days so i was thinking to make a thread where all people can post their ideas that they want in a private server, so other servers can make their server unique and better, this thread is not only postable for noobs that are playing on private servers i hope that this will be a active thread and that private server owners will share their ideas with us... i will start with some ideas;) - Cyclone...