Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion]SilkRoad's future

Discussion on [Discussion]SilkRoad's future within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 05/23/2014, 10:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedVice. View Post
Atleast, if you calculate that 25,000~30,000 players would join Foreign/Private servers, they will do a real revolution on each server population.
But, the goal is to have LESS servers, MORE players. Now, the scene is a bit corrupted, there is MANY servers, MORE players. I believe that the real gamers of Foreign/Private servers are more than the ones who play in iSRO. So, there must be many steps to defend the current SRO scene by removing the noob servers.

I'm asking current developers, we've already lost many great developers like Caipi/Synx/Akasch and many more.
You guys must make a union and start to do an official unhackable private server with large amount of server capacity and a strong server root base.
Only way to bring back people to sro is really free server with no item mall. But that will never happen because you guys preffer to pay to be better than others than pay to support ideas. Thats why we have so retarded owners and ****** servers.
Old 05/23/2014, 10:55   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ssense View Post
I told everybody in 2011, when servers files will be released the sro will die. I was right.
Joined in 2011 and a prophet, so cool
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/23/2014, 11:37   #18

I can see silkroad getting popular again once the iSRO server files are out/public, even tho most people hate the new job system or other features of iSRO.

If the silkroad community wasn't such tight ***** from the start and helped eachother out silkroad probably wouldn't of died out no where near as much as it is today..
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2014, 15:35   #19

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by silkroadbotter View Post
I can see silkroad getting popular again once the iSRO server files are out/public, even tho most people hate the new job system or other features of iSRO.

If the silkroad community wasn't such tight ***** from the start and helped eachother out silkroad probably wouldn't of died out no where near as much as it is today..

Quote:
/thread
Old 05/24/2014, 00:59   #20

No Way
Old 05/24/2014, 15:15   #21

Let`s thinks logically. Silkroad 2 is up & running in beta test. Well it sounds to me that first sro...developed almoast 10 ( 2004 - 2005, as I remember), will shut down the whole scene for the newest descendent. To be fair the only way to remake a decent server is to make a petiton that every true oldschool player can vote at joymax to open the a retro server.

Idea 2: Let`s make a project & rebuild the whole silkroad in a new engine. Just say`in. We need only creativity.

PS: We can !
Old 05/24/2014, 15:33   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ssense View Post
Let`s thinks logically. Silkroad 2 is up & running in beta test. Well it sounds to me that first sro...developed almoast 10 ( 2004 - 2005, as I remember), will shut down the whole scene for the newest descendent. To be fair the only way to remake a decent server is to make a petiton that every true oldschool player can vote at joymax to open the a retro server.

Idea 2: Let`s make a project & rebuild the whole silkroad in a new engine. Just say`in. We need only creativity.

PS: We can !
At the moment I'm putting all the oldschool features on paper. Trying to make a server that will bring us back to 2004-2005 with some little changes. These changes are not big like you see on other pservers. I will stick to the basic sro features but with a little change of things.
For example: To add Fortress War. Back in the days we didn't have that but since FW was released it turned out to be a great succes. Many guilds/players started fighting for FW because it was fun and it keept the players busy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2014, 21:10   #23

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchM2st3r View Post
...with some little changes. These changes are not big...
Once you're done, you'll be estimated the 100th server doing so.
Solely the fact that this is nothing but a private server will lead to a failure.
Old 05/24/2014, 21:48   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedVice. View Post
Atleast, if you calculate that 25,000~30,000 players would join Foreign/Private servers, they will do a real revolution on each server population.
But, the goal is to have LESS servers, MORE players. Now, the scene is a bit corrupted, there is MANY servers, MORE players. I believe that the real gamers of Foreign/Private servers are more than the ones who play in iSRO. So, there must be many steps to defend the current SRO scene by removing the noob servers.

I'm asking current developers, we've already lost many great developers like Caipi/Synx/Akasch and many more.
You guys must make a union and start to do an official unhackable private server with large amount of server capacity and a strong server root base.
unhackable.
Joymax can't secure their files, how would we be able to secure THEIR files without source acces with all those exploits.
If you close all the exploits you will not be able to bot so your server starts as a fail.
Old 05/24/2014, 23:51   #25

Silkroad is anything but dead for Joymax, they make still fortune out of proofs.
Old 05/25/2014, 01:12   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9livez View Post
Silkroad is anything but dead for Joymax, they make still fortune out of proofs.
yas yas you spik ingles vary donkey
Old 05/25/2014, 08:04   #27

Didn't you saw silkroad downloader is called PSRO ? Is been a while calling like that.
Old 05/25/2014, 08:27   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatyO View Post
Silkroad community will dead On 2015-2016 max
Nope, they will get sued if they close the official. Read the legal international rules about intellectual property. In this game kids wasted their futere. Personally I know a case that a classmate quitted school to play this game.

Btw: Why elitepvpers do not a server ?
Old 05/25/2014, 08:45   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9livez View Post
They switched to mobile games. Silkroad is just a left over for them.
Old 05/25/2014, 08:50   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinxtra View Post
unhackable.
Joymax can't secure their files, how would we be able to secure THEIR files without source acces with all those exploits.
If you close all the exploits you will not be able to bot so your server starts as a fail.
To be honest, the current scene had tons of creative developers and editors. They can do the TICK and the TOCK.