Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion]SilkRoad's future

Discussion on [Discussion]SilkRoad's future within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Discussion]SilkRoad's future

So, I've downloaded International SilkRoad from some days ago, made a new account, logged-in, formed a new character. I've discovered that [Auto-Equipment]'s system that was made by Caipi and which was first published in OVL was also well made there. They've well stolen the idea. I've discovered that the EXP/SP rate has been increased, they're giving premium and many more as start items. I've concluded that those present bases are proofs that SilkRoad has been transformed to a few of private servers.

I took a look on Rev6, printed the screen, cropped the picture and I started to calculate many problems. Let us see.

This photo was taken in afternoon, so the high servers capacity will be in that time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1- The total number of SilkRoad Online + SilkRoad R servers : 24
2- The total number of SilkRoad Online + SilkRoad R servers slots : 84,000
3- The total number of SilkRoad Online + SilkRoad R servers current players : 51,222
Approximation of the current players is : ~51,500 players.

What if we say that more than 50% of the [51,500] players are :
1- Goldbots (25%)
2- iBot/mBot/bots (15%)
3- Multiclients (10%)

Then, you can deduce that the REAL number of SRO players can be in the range of 25,750~30,000.
You can also deduce that by Winter 2015, there must be another server merge and by Summer 2015, Joymax can take a step about giving SilkRoad an actual exact end.

If we want to keep the SRO scene alive :

* Foreign/Private SilkRoad servers are the remaining opportunities.
* We must do a step forward the current SRO scene, I'm really asking the moderators to discuss with the administrators of E*PvP to do the section for advertising any private silkroad server for a large amount of money!
* The admins of the professional servers must care for their server and develop it weekly.

Thanks,
I just wanted to let everyone know about this, because it's very important.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/22/2014, 15:38   #2

ISRO is dead since 2012.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/22/2014, 15:45   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
25,000 - 30,000 global playerbase for a MMORPG can pretty much show that it's dying / dead. Onward with the Private server revolution .
Old 05/22/2014, 18:25   #4

elite*gold: 75
If only we could create a dream team to release the best private server that everyone would join.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2014, 18:39   #5

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by timosdoss View Post
If only we could create a dream team to release the best private server that everyone would join.
Private server's are no way to go if you're willing to see this exact sro alive.
What i dont understand is why joymax doesnt open an official low cap server themselves, they wouldnt actually lose anything due to those kind of people that charge silk by the first day no matter how weird or bad the server is , so all their costs would pay off in no time even if it wouldnt come to a huge success.
+ I think many people would find it fun to play in an actual official server , from a cap lets say 70 or 80 , 1x rates and for the time being im pretty sure there would be no properly working bot , level race's are so much fun.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/22/2014, 19:30   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,412
Dumpster.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2014, 20:19   #7

I-SRO is dead and After Elamidas there is no hope for P-Sro
Old 05/22/2014, 20:48   #8

Funny thing about joymax is, they only started to act once Silkroad was almost dead, those free premiums will not help now, too late Joymax, too late...
And both private and foreign silkroad servers will die too, game is outdated, graphics are not that good too, only old players are still playing it, and no new players are coming to play, i doubt that sro will remain for long but its sad tho...
Old 05/22/2014, 22:27   #9

Update the gameplay
Update the graphics

We want something new....but related to what we used to see @ old sro.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/23/2014, 01:28   #10

joymax wont spend more $ on silkroad, its an old game and dead one
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/23/2014, 02:26   #11

Received Thanks: 1,188
Silkroad community will dead On 2015-2016 max
Old 05/23/2014, 05:01   #12

I will cry you a river for a millenium flood if you dont stop being so pessimistic

I could imagine a genius developer and good staff starting a Silkroad Revamp with one beautiful server.
This revamp will be soo cool and also abandoned players will return.

Im honest im a bit scared when thinking Silkroad could vanish forever and each time looking the inet for silkroad im being redirected to the Silkroad drug site...
or to LoS..
reallyreally this is worst case scenario.^^

What do you think about the actual amount of population on each Pserver+ISro+SroR and foreign Co. right now? Are there existing Silkroad/Pserver communities in Vietnam China Russia and Co. too and are they somehow connected to the european community?(I remember how empty the server was after Ignoremax IP blocked the Viets and Pinoys, im unsure server capacity was 8500 this time?).

Or are the last of them here on Epvp too??
Does someone know anything about this im just soo inquisitive

Greetz
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2014, 05:42   #13

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyLgD View Post
Private server's are no way to go if you're willing to see this exact sro alive.
What i dont understand is why joymax doesnt open an official low cap server themselves, they wouldnt actually lose anything due to those kind of people that charge silk by the first day no matter how weird or bad the server is , so all their costs would pay off in no time even if it wouldnt come to a huge success.
+ I think many people would find it fun to play in an actual official server , from a cap lets say 70 or 80 , 1x rates and for the time being im pretty sure there would be no properly working bot , level race's are so much fun.
Trust me bro, it's too late.

People you should consider the very basic probability that people simply got fed up of silkroad online, no matter what cap what race what rates..
Old 05/23/2014, 09:40   #14

Atleast, if you calculate that 25,000~30,000 players would join Foreign/Private servers, they will do a real revolution on each server population.
But, the goal is to have LESS servers, MORE players. Now, the scene is a bit corrupted, there is MANY servers, MORE players. I believe that the real gamers of Foreign/Private servers are more than the ones who play in iSRO. So, there must be many steps to defend the current SRO scene by removing the noob servers.

I'm asking current developers, we've already lost many great developers like Caipi/Synx/Akasch and many more.
You guys must make a union and start to do an official unhackable private server with large amount of server capacity and a strong server root base.
Old 05/23/2014, 10:30   #15

I told everybody in 2011, when servers files will be released the sro will die. I was right.
Thanks
1 User