Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What about a pvp server?

Discussion on What about a pvp server? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Thumbs up What about a pvp server?

Hello e*pvp members,

What do you like to see in a pvp server?
Specify :
-Level cap
-Item cap
-How to get the endgame gear
-Certain automated systems that you've seen before and you want to see it in a pvp server?
-What would you like to pay for? items for silk? prem/devil/scrolls for silk?
/discuss
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2014, 13:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,047
automated systems
Thanks
7 Users
Old 04/03/2014, 13:14   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR ! HЄRO View Post
Hello e*pvp members,

What do you like to see in a pvp server?
Specify :
-Level cap
-Item cap
-How to get the endgame gear
-Certain automated systems that you've seen before and you want to see it in a pvp server?
-What would you like to pay for? items for silk? prem/devil/scrolls for silk?
/discuss
I don't like pvp servers, and I especially don't like that you asked the players what they wanted to pay for, like, it kinda shows your thinking about the money before the server has even began development
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2014, 13:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFox​ View Post
I don't like pvp servers, and I especially don't like that you asked the players what they wanted to pay for, like, it kinda shows your thinking about the money before the server has even began development
I wouldn't pay 400$+ monthly and not expecting at least to cover the expenses
Old 04/03/2014, 13:22   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR ! HЄRO View Post
I wouldn't pay 400$+ monthly and not expecting at least to cover the expenses
I know I know, let me try and explain it properly

If you want to earn money from your server, that's fine. Literally, there's no harm in earning your money back (w/ some leftover profit for you and your staff). The problem arises when you announce that you want to make money to the community, because it'll completely ruin your reputation. People will begin to think you open servers, collect money, shut them, repeat. Just look at Akasch, he opened a few servers, even made $2,300 on his first opening day. Then, the server shut 3 months later. And people still call him 'money hungry' and **** like that. It's just a tip, try to leave out the money related things whilst developing your server, just let the community decide what they want to do with their money ingame (if they think you server is worth it, they will buy silk) and let it flow from there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2014, 13:32   #6

Quote:

If you want to earn money from your server, that's fine. Literally, there's no harm in earning your money back (w/ some leftover profit for you and your staff). The problem arises when you announce that you want to make money to the community, because it'll completely ruin your reputation. People will begin to think you open servers, collect money, shut them, repeat. Just look at Akasch, he opened a few servers, even made $2,300 on his first opening day. Then, the server shut 3 months later. And people still call him 'money hungry' and **** like that. It's just a tip, try to leave out the money related things whilst developing your server, just let the community decide what they want to do with their money ingame (if they think you server is worth it, they will buy silk) and let it flow from there.
thanks
Old 04/03/2014, 14:10   #7

Received Thanks: 1,047
Quote:

Doesnt matter, he will open the next server, rake in the cash and close it a month later then open another one and people will still join. Silkroad community doesnt give a **** about being scammed.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/03/2014, 16:05   #8

I'd like something like Infinity-/InsaneSRO, people seemed to like it, as did I.
Old 04/13/2014, 23:12   #9

Egy B items
Coins system
Old 04/14/2014, 11:13   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozosai2000 View Post
Egy B items
Coins system
That's a joke, right
Old 04/16/2014, 11:56   #11

no bot.. i want it only but its impossible
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2014, 17:08   #12

maybe cap 80 and pay only for silk.
Old 04/25/2014, 22:50   #13

elite*gold: 122
Well, try to do 60 only european server, that would be unique thing 8) nvm.

At least, It should be only one race, mean only chinese, or only european (people crying to much about unbalance)
Some suggestion:
-Well, if your server would get 250 players +, you will have more perspectives to do like :
Fw 2 times per week, (union disabled) (Max guild members for ex. 24), that would make your server unusual, based on fw.
-Survival arena, currently there's no server which can to provide this.
-Bot disabled.
-Ip limit 1. (also one create account per ip)
-Battle arena (after winning you get 3 tickets, after lose 1)
tickets are untradeable, you can exchange it on one of npc's, reward randomly elixirs for example:

50% chance to get 10 elixirs (prot/weapon/acc/shield)
30% chance to get 20 elixirs (prot/weapon/acc/shield)
10% chance to get 30 elixirs (prot/weapon/acc/shield)
5% chance to get 50 elixirs (prot/weapon/acc/shield)
Also you can drop nothing, or scrolls etc.
- sos items +0 from npc 41% stats
- som items (that would be great from collecting ) (difference between sos and som +2)
- sun disabled
- stones on npc
- all uniques ( like Cerberus or Uruchi) should have 600 spawnpoints, you can drop from it elixirs, immo, astral stones etc.
- 1 silk per hour (let premium worth 150 silks), also you can donate simply like 100 silks for 3$
- devil spirit disabled
- small alchemy rates (to avoid +15++ items)
- alchemy bot should not work
- the currency should be normal gold, you can get it from mobs, selling elixirs to npc(yeah, that's would be cool xD)
- there should be a private room, like holy water temple, with one unique, you can bring 4/4 pt here and kill it. Reward elixirs, any elements for moon etc.

Guess enough suggestions, probably you won't do it, but I had some free time to wrote this..

Good luck, greetings.
Thanks
1 User