Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Your opinion regarding Chernobyl

Discussion on Your opinion regarding Chernobyl within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Your opinion regarding Chernobyl

Hello, I'm sorry if this is not the right section.

I paid this person, chernobyl, $150 yesterday for him to do some stuff for my server, mainly web development and regarding the security of it.
Been trying to talk with him since then and he doesn't reply, not much time has passed I understand but it is of goodwill to report back on your progress I guess and the lack of reply makes it look fishy, at least to me.

What do you guys think? I haven't seen any bad reputation regarding this person on the forums so I thought it was okay to go forward with the payment.

Has he done previous work for you? how was it?
Old 08/21/2013, 16:46   #2

he is legit, but sometimes he likes to ignore people on skype.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2013, 16:47   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by A new hope View Post
he is legit, but sometimes he likes to ignore people on skype.
That's not cool at all, why do you accept a job and the full payment if you're going to ignore the person you're suppose to be working for, but thanks for your input I guess it kinda reliefs me a bit or maybe not.
Old 08/21/2013, 16:48   #4

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
He's a legit guy, as far as I know. Make sure you have the right skype address of him, too.

And if you're going to (or will in future) make accusations, make sure you post proof
Old 08/21/2013, 16:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
He's a legit guy, as far as I know. Make sure you have the right skype address of him, too.

And if you're going to (or will in future) make accusations, make sure you post proof
I'm not posting any accusation, at least not for now, I'm just trying to get some feedback from you guys that might know him better than I do. The skype I have I believe it is legit (viral.leet)
Old 08/21/2013, 16:52   #6
Chat Killer In Duty

Received Thanks: 6,470
he is legit, but he got hacked recently, so lets hope you didnt contact the hacker
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/21/2013, 16:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
he is legit, but he got hacked recently, so lets hope you didnt contact the hacker
Which is most likely.

Hack account -> message users for selling + **** -> steal money -> run
Old 08/21/2013, 16:53   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
The payment address was this one viral.leet[at]gmail[dot]com, looks legit as well, maybe he is just busy with something, I hope, but being left in the silence sucks.
Old 08/21/2013, 16:56   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by isozy View Post
The payment address was this one viral.leet[at]gmail[dot]com, looks legit as well, maybe he is just busy with something, I hope, but being left in the silence sucks.
Then again, getting a reply off of chernobyl is like finding a four-leafed clover
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2013, 17:09   #10

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Well, my friend was going to buy srzor but I suggested to buy it from the real developer of this tool, bec. if there'd be any new updates, it will be given to him instantly; However, chernobyl scammed my friend in more than 100 dollars for such updates and fixing exploits. it was more than a 'srzor' but, at all, he took the money and bam.. I see so many people are considiring him as a *** or something.. He might be a professional coder but he's not that almighty *** to create a new thread and cry about someone in a discussion forum. You can take a small look on the section title, it's not Chernobyl discussion/question thread.

Edit: someone wrote 'legit' everyone uses it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/21/2013, 17:56   #11

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,412
viral.leet is a hacked account, so yea.Chernobyl is a trusted person, but if you gave money to the hacked account.....see ya, long gone.
Old 08/21/2013, 19:17   #12

Received Thanks: 6,289
Make sure the guy you have on skype has an squirrel as an avatar.

I wish I got paid first then work later when I was working on my own for other pservers...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2013, 19:20   #13

Received Thanks: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
Then again, getting a reply off of chernobyl is like finding a four-leafed clover
Found it!
Anyway, just open a dispute with the payment service provider you used or ask your bank for a chargeback if you used a credit card. Explain them what happened and if you're lucky, you get your money back and the guy gets banned for scamming.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/21/2013, 21:05   #14

Ofcourse he is scammer.

P.S: He just told peoples that he got hacked but unfortunately he said that to send his botnet link to everyone on his skype.

If you paid to him by paypal then you can do charge back, but such scammers they using western union.
Old 08/21/2013, 22:40   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesderid View Post
Found it!
Anyway, just open a dispute with the payment service provider you used or ask your bank for a chargeback if you used a credit card. Explain them what happened and if you're lucky, you get your money back and the guy gets banned for scamming.
That's not possible, it's moneybookers, I will get in touch with my credit card company and possibly email moneybookers about it because I still haven't got an answer from him, just lost my patient.
Closed Thread

Tags
chernobyl, private server, silkroad