Hello, I'm sorry if this is not the right section.
I paid this person, chernobyl, $150 yesterday for him to do some stuff for my server, mainly web development and regarding the security of it.
Been trying to talk with him since then and he doesn't reply, not much time has passed I understand but it is of goodwill to report back on your progress I guess and the lack of reply makes it look fishy, at least to me.
What do you guys think? I haven't seen any bad reputation regarding this person on the forums so I thought it was okay to go forward with the payment.
he is legit, but sometimes he likes to ignore people on skype.
That's not cool at all, why do you accept a job and the full payment if you're going to ignore the person you're suppose to be working for, but thanks for your input I guess it kinda reliefs me a bit or maybe not.
He's a legit guy, as far as I know. Make sure you have the right skype address of him, too.
And if you're going to (or will in future) make accusations, make sure you post proof
I'm not posting any accusation, at least not for now, I'm just trying to get some feedback from you guys that might know him better than I do. The skype I have I believe it is legit (viral.leet)
he is legit, but he got hacked recently, so lets hope you didnt contact the hacker
The payment address was this one viral.leet[at]gmail[dot]com, looks legit as well, maybe he is just busy with something, I hope, but being left in the silence sucks.
The payment address was this one viral.leet[at]gmail[dot]com, looks legit as well, maybe he is just busy with something, I hope, but being left in the silence sucks.
Then again, getting a reply off of chernobyl is like finding a four-leafed clover
Well, my friend was going to buy srzor but I suggested to buy it from the real developer of this tool, bec. if there'd be any new updates, it will be given to him instantly; However, chernobyl scammed my friend in more than 100 dollars for such updates and fixing exploits. it was more than a 'srzor' but, at all, he took the money and bam.. I see so many people are considiring him as a *** or something.. He might be a professional coder but he's not that almighty *** to create a new thread and cry about someone in a discussion forum. You can take a small look on the section title, it's not Chernobyl discussion/question thread.
Anyway, just open a dispute with the payment service provider you used or ask your bank for a chargeback if you used a credit card. Explain them what happened and if you're lucky, you get your money back and the guy gets banned for scamming.
Anyway, just open a dispute with the payment service provider you used or ask your bank for a chargeback if you used a credit card. Explain them what happened and if you're lucky, you get your money back and the guy gets banned for scamming.
That's not possible, it's moneybookers, I will get in touch with my credit card company and possibly email moneybookers about it because I still haven't got an answer from him, just lost my patient.
Chernobyl ! 04/21/2012 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies Why Bloody-Rose closed??
and when server will back online...??
To Chernobyl 11/09/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies chernobyl u fu.cking stupid GM..
bloody-Rose have crash bug
and u sleep...3 days and u didn't fix bug yet
or give answer for this bug..
u sleep and ur team sleep too
server still 3 days 1500 + Player Can't login and ur team is sleep
u have to fix this bug fast because i/we pay Silk for Money to u
u got money and go buy food and buy colth and let server have alot of bugs.
no event flag no FTW...No Fun...
if i know u a stupid gm i was never pay silk for money..
Chernobyl and DWO 09/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 30 Replies Unless you make your server rates 70x more than isro nobody will go to your server even if you shut down diamond sro
deal with it.
Chernobyl* Come here 09/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/umad2rx.jp g
Upload the other vsro package. :rtfm:
Do not post other peoples.
Chernobyl 09/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies So again Ocean win with vSro file's...
you were the last hope :'(