Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mid point between botting, gold botting, and legit

Discussion on Mid point between botting, gold botting, and legit within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 05/24/2013, 16:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
I'm guessing that you question literally every post I have to make because I was once in Velestia
If you think im stalking your posts youre being delusional. I couldnt care less whats happening on Velestia.
People have this misconception that I give a **** about other pservers. lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2013, 17:24   #17

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimkacool View Post
If so, that I suppose he is pretty much stupid to understand that these servers do not even compete.
as we focus on a completely different part of the community, you are right.

@OT: I think the issue is that because of pservers the average sro player has been 'spoiled' too much with free items, instant cap characters and 1654654564D items. People do not know how to play silkroad 'normally' anymore, and they will always want more stuff. Unfortunately, if you get everything spoonfed, it is kinda obvious that it will get boring after a while
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/24/2013, 18:36   #18

i bot 24/7 but only 2 characters. for me personally botting more than 3 character is such a hassle. and even then when i have 2 characters if im at pc im always at DW/sama with aleast 1 getting 1v5ed :P
Old 05/24/2013, 19:03   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
When you do bot with 1 or 2 characters, it should be normal. but, when you do bot with 8 chars or 16 chars like all had saw in the past servers, this **** called overuse for the bot itself.
The best solution: IP blocker. after 3 characters being connected, you are not able to login with the 4th ..
How about using a proxy ? You can't really do anything to stop/limit them unless you modify how the game works, to render bots useless.
Old 05/24/2013, 19:19   #20

Quote:
When you do bot with 1 or 2 characters, it should be normal. but, when you do bot with 8 chars or 16 chars like all had saw in the past servers, this **** called overuse for the bot itself.
The best solution: IP blocker. after 3 characters being connected, you are not able to login with the 4th ..
You can easily bypass that using proxy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty49 View Post
Salvation is (was) the best server ever.
What was your IGN there?
Old 05/25/2013, 01:44   #21

elite*gold: 220
It's not about being legit or not actually it's Joymax which made the game as "YOU MUST BOT" since I never saw anyone after cap 100 which did it Hand grinding, they just planned for there Online Game so bad so it went like that.
They kept increasing experience needed to get the higher level that's all.

If you had a look on another game like WoW you will get my point I think.

Regards
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/25/2013, 02:01   #22

Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiCo* View Post
It's not about being legit or not actually it's Joymax which made the game as "YOU MUST BOT" since I never saw anyone after cap 100 which did it Hand grinding, they just planned for there Online Game so bad so it went like that.
They kept increasing experience needed to get the higher level that's all.

If you had a look on another game like WoW you will get my point I think.

Regards
My legit record on iSRO was with my blader, I reached around lv 7x and then started botting XD

When cap 110 came out I handgrinded also a lot on parties (while the others were botting).

SRO is not made for handgrind, at least with their official rates, but any pserver with rates over x10 is easy to handgrind without spending much time on it and actually having some fun.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2013, 03:11   #23

Quote:
Why is it normal when you bot with 2 chars but not normal when you bot with more than that?
Why would you even bot if you think that way?
Reasons for botting, getting more stuff >> getting stronger than other players.
If you cheat why do you cheat with a limit? I just want to understand that. This isn't like you want to have a good car but not a lamborghini, it is a game. Cheat or not.
Old 05/25/2013, 10:41   #24

Received Thanks: 1,118
I never used a bot, that's why my maximum level on iSRO was 65 even tho I sometimes spent 17 hours on grinding - yay!
Old 05/25/2013, 13:49   #25

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
My legit record on iSRO was with my blader, I reached around lv 7x and then started botting XD

When cap 110 came out I handgrinded also a lot on parties (while the others were botting).

SRO is not made for handgrind, at least with their official rates, but any pserver with rates over x10 is easy to handgrind without spending much time on it and actually having some fun.
Even on pservers with rates x10, people usually don't bot to get capped within few days but just bot is needed to get stones, elixirs and so on if you wanna reach something with your char.
Old 05/25/2013, 15:13   #26
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAmStiel View Post
I never used a bot, that's why my maximum level on iSRO was 65 even tho I sometimes spent 17 hours on grinding - yay!
I got lvl 70 by hand and after that I botted
I got to lvl 80 on that time but is understandable on iSRO as 1 level 0.002% a mob is way too slow