Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for information regarding DDOS attacks

Discussion on Looking for information regarding DDOS attacks within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 07/10/2012, 08:57   #16

elite*gold: 120
Well , If you do ddos a server w/o anything running on = False ddos .
Beside , You can't ddos official port , You've to use ISP IP which connection depends on the program which takes the port energy .
Old 07/10/2012, 09:15   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aymano1234 View Post
You can to try to DDOS PlaySRO once [if u can] and check if they ddos'ed u , so they will be the one who is DDOSING u , And if u told me , That's sure if i DDOS'ed them , they should take revenge and DDOS me , so do it and if they DDOS'ed u first one so i doubt that they're the one who is doing that to ur server ^^ , am srry if u don't understand me xD.
If someone attacks us, we attack back. Just because we have acces to some attack methods doesn't mean we OWN them or that we can use them 24/7 to keep a constant wave of attacks like the current servers have. All servers have some ddos machines but to small to compare with the current attacks. Besides, i have to pay for these attacks so I would spend more money than i would get, from the scattered players that leave the respective server, so stop calling us money hungry or any other name you gave us.

Unfortunatelly we are under attack as well, on the website for the past week and we have absolutelly no idea who does it, hopefully they will get bored at a point as they can't do **** to it.

In my opinion, don't open a server in this period, the attacks are to massive and Silkroad is clearly a target. Or don't open it without a decent protection.

By the way, i really don't know why you guys blame the BIG servers, when the small servers hould be blamed, as they are trying to get some players, because they DON'T HAVE ! LOGIC...

And as Portal said, i don't believe either a sro server is behind most of the attacks. Of course, there are servers attacking each other but can't be all from the same server so it must be a main attacker with a certain interest. ( like hyperfilter )
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/10/2012, 09:27   #18

im all for you dude.no high serverwould be dumb enough to just mess with the small servers they might get attacked massively themselves.i believe its either someone who wants to shut every single thing down for good.not joymax.maybe not even hyperfilter.its all just a weird conspiracy anyways its gonna take ages to figure out.
Old 07/10/2012, 11:24   #19

You can actually get servers ip through owner's skype.
This might be helpful to avoid ddos attacks:

Old 07/10/2012, 11:30   #20

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirceagab View Post
If someone attacks us, we attack back. Just because we have acces to some attack methods doesn't mean we OWN them or that we can use them 24/7 to keep a constant wave of attacks like the current servers have. All servers have some ddos machines but to small to compare with the current attacks. Besides, i have to pay for these attacks so I would spend more money than i would get, from the scattered players that leave the respective server, so stop calling us money hungry or any other name you gave us.

Unfortunatelly we are under attack as well, on the website for the past week and we have absolutelly no idea who does it, hopefully they will get bored at a point as they can't do **** to it.

In my opinion, don't open a server in this period, the attacks are to massive and Silkroad is clearly a target. Or don't open it without a decent protection.

By the way, i really don't know why you guys blame the BIG servers, when the small servers hould be blamed, as they are trying to get some players, because they DON'T HAVE ! LOGIC...

And as Portal said, i don't believe either a sro server is behind most of the attacks. Of course, there are servers attacking each other but can't be all from the same server so it must be a main attacker with a certain interest. ( like hyperfilter )

Says the one who tries to steal players for his new D10 server *sigh*
Old 07/10/2012, 15:33   #21

elite*gold: 505
Only OverLimit SRO and Epic Road are getting DDOSed.
Old 07/10/2012, 15:35   #22

Received Thanks: 1,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
OMG! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW! Anonymous is DDoS'ing every private server because we make fun of turks with our Turklish. Dude it's Anonymous for sure!!!!!!!

If you pay that much for the DDoS protection and your server still goes down like every single time, is the DDoS company bad or is it just unprotectable ?
xD So true
Anonymous ddosing us
'we are a legion'
Old 07/11/2012, 14:31   #23

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by pH33n1x<3 View Post
Only OverLimit SRO and Epic Road are getting DDOSed.
Come on... We know tens of servers got ddosed before that new servers got released.. I mean who is OverLimit or Epic Road?

Creddy got over 1k players once, what happened? Playsro ddosed like hell, over 2months, that 1k players fell more and more and now its 450~.
Here is a pic. of playsro's ddos size:

Believe me it's huge.
About the hyperfilter, I think they work together of something like that. I mean who puts a img of their ddos protection company and alerts 'If you need help setting up HPP, feel free contacting us!'? Someone who works for them.

Creddy is protected now, even playsro can't get it down. Let them try their best.
One more thing: Creddy is not protected with hyperfilter.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2012, 14:41   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
Come on... We know tens of servers got ddosed before that new servers got released.. I mean who is OverLimit or Epic Road?

Creddy got over 1k players once, what happened? Playsro ddosed like hell, over 2months, that 1k players fell more and more and now its 450~.
Here is a pic. of playsro's ddos size:

Believe me it's huge.
About the hyperfilter, I think they work together of something like that. I mean who puts a img of their ddos protection company and alerts 'If you need help setting up HPP, feel free contacting us!'? Someone who works for them.

Creddy is protected now, even playsro can't get it down. Let them try their best.
One more thing: Creddy is not protected with hyperfilter.
4,5gbps max inbound... thats crazy.
Old 07/11/2012, 15:00   #25

np tune in cnn tonight we might see mirceagab gettin in the white van.
pew pew.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2012, 15:07   #26

oh dog i remember how nesro pvperz 80 cap server got dossed at opening. Server gained +200 players in few days. Playsro Apollo 80 cap was also waiting to get open... just needed take down the competitors.

>Apollo opening day got delayed
>Attacks on pvperz 24/7
>Players leave pvperz.
>Time to open Apollo.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/11/2012, 15:08   #27

elite*gold: 100
They also DDOSed EliteSRO with more than 4gbps, and know what?, they start the ddos attack when they began to advertise their new server Zeus (cap 100, same like Elite Silkroad)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2012, 15:16   #28

Received Thanks: 1,152
That's the Strategy. Why not shut down a other Server with the same Cap , Stats?

All Player's from the opposite Server are joining yours than.

Oh sweet i just got an E-Mail from PlaySRO. They're awarding Prices which are worth 500$.

Such like Keyboard's and Mouses ... Well just think about what this means^^
Old 07/11/2012, 15:18   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorsalido View Post
They also DDOSed EliteSRO with more than 4gbps, and know what?, they start the ddos attack when they began to advertise their new server Zeus (cap 100, same like Elite Silkroad)
Yeah, I also noticed that.

Also EpicRoad opened on July 2nd, and got DDOSed 7 hours after it opened.
Old 07/11/2012, 15:24   #30

well why they ddos overlimit then,, it's cap 130