Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] Joymax New Game Knights Age , joymax can keep going ?

Discussion on [Discussion] Joymax New Game Knights Age , joymax can keep going ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 05/16/2012, 01:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,161
Bunch of haters in this section really.
Joymax failed on Silkroad when? They had your sorry-*** paying money to them on it.
Just because you used your brain, which they stole from you while you were playing, it's a failure game?
HAHAHA, just too funny.

Joymax succeeded big time, and nobody can complain about that.
Old 05/16/2012, 02:03   #17

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
This is the wrong section indeed and should be moved to general gaming news.

But since nobody there would give a f**k about joymax, you can discuss it here.
Also there would be only german people.

-----------------

In my opinion joymax had to keep their caps and only add new content which changes the whole gameplay when the players asked for it.
And only add it after the people had time to discuss and devote it.
Joymax made most of their user really sad with their new content. The only aim for them was money and more money. Well ... they got it anyway.
But soon they will realize what they did. At the latest, when their income doesn't grow up anymore and they have to fire some member.
Old 05/16/2012, 10:02   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
This is the wrong section indeed and should be moved to general gaming news.

But since nobody there would give a f**k about joymax, you can discuss it here.
Also there would be only german people.

-----------------

In my opinion joymax had to keep their caps and only add new content which changes the whole gameplay when the players asked for it.
And only add it after the people had time to discuss and devote it.
Joymax made most of their user really sad with their new content. The only aim for them was money and more money. Well ... they got it anyway.
But soon they will realize what they did. At the latest, when their income doesn't grow up anymore and they have to fire some member.
Exactly what i meant with failing on updates Now with a hunderd pservers running around they get like no income anymore because keeping all those servers up, idk how many they have? 50? It cost alot of money and probably more money then they get at the moment.
Old 05/16/2012, 14:06   #19

It looks like games which I used to play back when I was 10, to be honest.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/16/2012, 14:19   #20

@Neko*
Joymax is making more money while you don't, the fail is you because ******** about *free game*.
Old 05/16/2012, 14:20   #21

Received Thanks: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by ღ ∂ Ropp View Post
Bunch of haters in this section really.
Joymax failed on Silkroad when? They had your sorry-*** paying money to them on it.
Just because you used your brain, which they stole from you while you were playing, it's a failure game?
HAHAHA, just too funny.

Joymax succeeded big time, and nobody can complain about that.
Depending on how you define succeeded. They succeeded in getting money from the players but failed to make the game better, instead they made it worse.
Old 05/16/2012, 17:00   #22

^
But succeeding for them, is most likely gaining profit from their game.
As you can tell, they don't care about their players, just the $$'s, and they succeeded in that.
Just like 99% of these servers, looking for profit, with a bad game-play = 2 negatives C;
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2012, 17:03   #23

Received Thanks: 6,289
Kings Age is a 2004 game, aka Carpe Diem. Its almost as old as SRO, Joymax is just the publisher not the developer.

I can just expect ****, if no company published it since 2004 the game can't be good. It will be a failure just like Deco or Digimon
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/16/2012, 17:04   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debee View Post
@Neko*
Joymax is making more money while you don't, the fail is you because ******** about *free game*.
????
do you compare me with a company like joymax ?? !
lol , and why are you too mad ? your joymax owner son ?
Old 05/16/2012, 17:04   #25

^ lmao sooo true.
But you never know, maybe publishers weren't interested in it...
Players over Publishers any day c; As long as the players like it, then it's +1 to me.
We'll just see how this one turns out.
Old 05/16/2012, 17:07   #26

Guys i agree , it succeeded in collecting money during 2005~2009 !
but the fail updates and the **** adds and also they updates are for high level only , so that no new players will join....

The succeeded at begin , but not to keep success = fail .
Old 05/16/2012, 17:19   #27

iSRO is making waaaay more money than it did in 2009 now... Went from like 35 servers in 2009, now to what? 57-60? Yeah they are making life-time supplying money, and you know it, don't follow the people who say its a fail really. Just shame @ yourself.
Old 05/16/2012, 17:20   #28

Received Thanks: 1,320
Best option would be to either get their **** together or sell silkroad to another company which knows how to update the game properly and make it good again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2012, 17:24   #29

I see, you guys are all complaining about good-gaming.. yeah they suck at that, but that doesn't make them a failure game...
Old 05/16/2012, 17:26   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღ ∂ Ropp View Post
I see, you guys are all complaining about good-gaming.. yeah they suck at that, but that doesn't make them a failure game...
No , They made it a Fail game !

can you play international silkroad now without using Bots , Taxis , Charge Silk ??

no one can play the game from begin again !!
This is = Fail game