Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] Joymax New Game Knights Age , joymax can keep going ?

Discussion on [Discussion] Joymax New Game Knights Age , joymax can keep going ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 05/16/2012, 17:30   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by ღ ∂ Ropp View Post
I see, you guys are all complaining about good-gaming.. yeah they suck at that, but that doesn't make them a failure game...
Seeing how they've operated the last 3 years I think I have the right to call them failures.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/17/2012, 06:01   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty* View Post
Seeing how they've operated the last 3 years I think I have the right to call them failures.
All companies got their peak sometime, and when that point is reached there's just a downhill left. I wouldn't say that Joymax has failed at all. In fact they have survived for 8 years with a game that's free to play. To be honest there are quite a few free mmo's out there wich have survived for so long as Silkroad has. They've made it really good to be honest.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2012, 09:11   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
All companies got their peak sometime, and when that point is reached there's just a downhill left. I wouldn't say that Joymax has failed at all. In fact they have survived for 8 years with a game that's free to play. To be honest there are quite a few free mmo's out there wich have survived for so long as Silkroad has. They've made it really good to be honest.
I can somewhat agree with you on the rest of your statement. They've failed hard taking Silkroad to another level. If you compare today's silkroad to silkroad few years ago, you will see my point
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2012, 10:15   #34

I supose they failled with Silkroad online>..?? bla bla bla steal filles vsro/bsro/ecsro/swsro /.... Now he try another games .. but they will failll 2 .. i gues they will relase ISRO filles ?
Old 05/17/2012, 10:32   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexandruPSC View Post
I supose they failled with Silkroad online>..?? bla bla bla steal filles vsro/bsro/ecsro/swsro /.... Now he try another games .. but they will failll 2 .. i gues they will relase ISRO filles ?
Over their dead bodies I'd say. If they don't wanna run silkroad anymore they will sell it to another company.
Old 05/17/2012, 14:57   #36

Joymax have been highly successfull for years despite your oppinion on the game... If they wanted to really make more money should just develop SRO 2, would destroy most pservers and would bring back the old. New GFX engine overhaul, same idea as SRO, focus on the whole trading system... its stil quite unique to most mmos. Focus on more end game.. and profit?
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/18/2012, 00:50   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty* View Post
I can somewhat agree with you on the rest of your statement. They've failed hard taking Silkroad to another level. If you compare today's silkroad to silkroad few years ago, you will see my point
Yes they have, but i think this goes hand in hand with most mmo's today. Just look at WoW for example, it was better at vanilla, nowadays with MoP coming it's just a total failure.

Selling epic mounts at vendorshops,and now introducing a blackmarket so basically everyone with enough gold can be the best players. Not like it was on vanilla where you actually had to play to get a good gear. This was just an example, but you can see the similarites in both companies.

If i had to make a decision for Joymax i would say they should release old-school servers. 2-3 for example with different caps on each one of 'em, they would get crowded pretty fast i think and with that people has to buy silk in order to login fast, silk selling would raise up. It's just one of my thoughts about this.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2012, 22:22   #38

Silkroad are dead = its end of joymax

Old 05/27/2012, 03:03   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxemuman View Post
Silkroad are dead = its end of joymax

A guy who sucked millions of dollars from his game would last his company until he dies. Sro isn`t dead. Their goal was making money. They kinda passed beyond their "goal amounts" many times. Now they can keep their game online many many years more with %5 of the money they made already. But they will still earn from what they do. Don`t worry...
Old 05/27/2012, 03:26   #40

Received Thanks: 1,002
they should make Silkroad 2 with a new Engine, not that buttfucked Cartoon Style mmo where the ingame Vidz looking horrible
Old 05/27/2012, 03:31   #41

Dont Worry im Will Hacked Him (Joymax.)
im Hacked Neko Avatar
Old 06/10/2012, 13:06   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhMeD_90 View Post
Dont Worry im Will Hacked Him (Joymax.)
im Hacked Neko Avatar
so u will hack him (joymax ) ? lol'd hard hehe
Old 06/11/2012, 18:46   #43

Karma was actually a game from the ijji, (Owners of Gunz etc.) but Joymax bought it to ijji, anyway, without being redundant I think that Joymax will fail again, those fantasy MMORPG with kids-character are not as fancy as they used to be. Things have changed on the gaming generation, that's my opinion.