Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] On What Server Would You Play?

Discussion on [Question] On What Server Would You Play? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] On What Server Would You Play?

Hi guys, I wonder what server should I open, for a new gaming community.
Please write what would you prefer.
I wonder about:

-Rates
-Level cap
-Uniques

Please if you have any special ideas, share it with me. Waiting for the answers.

Thank you.
Old 04/29/2012, 18:28   #2

There are already too many servers out there
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2012, 00:20   #3

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Arrow SRO Main - Discussions / Questions -> Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions

#moved

qwert is right, there are so many server and so many people who play on them.

Just open whatever you like and you will see if the people will play on it.
Old 04/30/2012, 03:00   #4

D9 - D10
Old vsro Files or Br 20-30x rates
itemsilk can be bought by gold in game
Old 04/30/2012, 09:15   #5

90 cap low exp or bb.
Old 04/30/2012, 18:55   #6

elite*gold: 130
People love 120-130 cap servers, or oldschool 70-80-90 cap servers. For high max lvl servers you should choose a really high rate (150-400x), you should make job important, and set a higher alchemy rate!! Its very important, im specially looking for a server where I can plus easily, not like 300 elixirs on a fckin +5. You should add flying pets, I can tell you I can't find a server where are they're available. Oh, and legalize botting. On ther server I play on in every 2 hour about 5-10 titan unique spawns (every kind), so then I have a little chance that I can kill one, if I want to. And make a lagless server for sure...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2012, 10:41   #7

Thank you for the answers, especially intercsaki, we will decide, and do our best I think there are too much 120-130 servers, so we should do something new, this is why I asked.
Old 05/01/2012, 13:40   #8

cap 140 and create a own degree