Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question for swsro2 players!!!

Discussion on Question for swsro2 players!!! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 04/25/2011, 17:04   #16

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 2,705
We could ask NoEx to unpack and check the bot
I really wouldnt wonder if its true, that this bot got an active keylogger.

Lets think a bit, everyone from this forum, used db bot cracked, they didnt like it, they was fighting with us...

And now, he released clientless free db bot , which is called holy bot.

Isnt it possible now, that he just put a keylogger in it, to pwn us?
Old 04/26/2011, 11:13   #17

elite*gold: 0
I was hacked by tombalaci
in time when i was srokey team and helping ppl ing
I got hacked cuz i sayed something to tombalaci friend and he didnt liked it
Old 04/26/2011, 13:19   #18

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
i need to comment on this thread.
as you've noticed, i became a "special" beta tester for holy.
i helped him setting-up security on his bot servers, and gave him some help on securing the whole bot thing in order not to be cracked by noex.

i was suspecting of holy probably logging ids and passwords.
since i was working on his botserver, he showed me his databases. and i can ensure you, that i didn't see any login/passwords in those tables.

if i wouldn't trust him, i wouldn't give my name for holybot (as you've seen, i made the release thread here at epvpers). i never hacked anyone, i never scammed anyone and i surely don't want to see anyone getting hacked by using some kind of bot.

the reason why holy renamed the bot and added the clientless function: easy... think about it. juma cracked the 1.3 bot;
holy left sro-db;
holy is working on the bot to make it better and more attractive then a cracked one
maybe the bot will cost some money later... of course he develops it and makes a better version then the cracked one. who wouldn't?

back to this hacking thing:
i would not ruin my name for someone. i've checked the times when there is communication to the botserver. i noticed, that the communication only happens when you log your char in (and not input your account data).
feel free to do the same. download currports, set the log option, start the bot, enter your id and pw, and then check the logs. you will see, that there only is a version authentication through port 80 (to let people use the latest bot).
after you loggin your char in, there're a bunch of things happening.. i mean communication with the botserver. why communication? well easy = to avoid people cracking it. even if people will crack the bot, most of the stuff will simply not work.only the basic things, the same as the 1.3 can do. so not worth really cracking it. i'm not talking about" jumbot" which is NOT any crack
Jumbot was just a memory modification which replaced YOUR character name with a character name that was a customer from sro-db. that's not quite a crack, and that's why jumbot isn't working anymore.

at the end you can sue more then just Holy from holybot.
besides that: holy doesn't even play on swsro2
he has his high character on swsro1
i gave him 11 mysro accounts for testing purposes. guess what: not even 1 potion was stolen from the characters (even if they had silk items, gold, pets etc)

you could sue jumalauta (NoEx), lolkop, tombalaci, the srokey team (which was playing on swsro2) like "victor"...

at the end: i don't feel like losing my reputation just for someone getting some crappy virtual items on a private server. not worth, you know?

and the main question (from Li):
Why is there a free clientless bot?
well honey, read the damn release thread.
i'll quote this for you:
Quote:
FREE DURING BETA STAGE
got it? can you see the little b on the version number? what does it mean? maybe it means "BAAAM" i don't know. why is there advertisement on the bot? sure.. to hack accounts AND to make money with advertisement

simple thing: holy wants to make money with the bot! he's trying to raise funds with advertisement to keep it free (click the banner plox), he is improving the bot to make it more actrative then the "free" cracked version. he is releasing open beta versions... 1000 computers show more different scenarios then just 3 pcs (mine).
so difficult to understand?

IF he would hack, then ask yourself why he didn't make it for zszc and sjsro.
why da fuck would he hack on a fucking turk-infected dead server like swsro???
IF he would implement a keylogger on his bot, then he would go for ZSZC, where NOT everyone runs around with sos+12 items! jesus christ. i was hoping some more thinking from you li. rly.
WHY da hell is the bot ONLY for mysro and swsro if he is hacking people as you say??
WHY is he still updating his bot and releasing new versions, if more then 2000 characters were logged in with the bot?
believe me.. IF he would hack accounts, he would have enough and wouldn't even keep on updating the bot.

just wait guys. as soon as the bot is outta beta and if it will cost moeny, you idiots will stop saying "holybot has a keylogger".
think about this:
1 trusted person gives his reputation out for a bot - he will be ignored by the community
1 noone from a game writing a global saying "holybot is a keylogger" without any proofs - everybody enters in panic and starts spreading bullshit.
know what? code your own god damn bot instea of spreading bullshit.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 04/26/2011, 13:43   #19

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 2,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post

and the main question (from Li):
Why is there a free clientless bot?
well honey, read the **** release thread.
i'll quote this for you:

got it? can you see the little b on the version number? what does it mean? maybe it means "BAAAM" i don't know. why is there advertisement on the bot? sure.. to hack accounts AND to make money with advertisement
Well silkbotter, Im not playing psro or botting there.
I didnt read your thread about holybot neither the new info's on his websites.
I didnt know thats the bot only is in beta stage, lul for real, im sorry.
But for real, how someone who using holy's bot since 2 days, can be hacked ?
I know that guy, I was playing with him while I was on sw2 active

@TheOxide, I know that he wouldnt do that, it was just an assertion.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2011, 15:05   #20

what about someone having his access data before he used the bot?
what about him using those fake keyloggers that were spread over here?

another logic thought;: when do you catch the real fish? when you got 1 fishy in your net? would you catch only 1 fish and scare all others away, or would you wait until your net is full of sea-life?
it doesn't make any sense releasing a bot whose peolpe don't trust just becasue it'S free during beta and 2 days later "hacking" an account of someone who used the bot.
holy isn't that dumb.

and c'mon... 1 person saying that was hacked.
i already mentioned that there's a total of about 2000 chas who were logged-in with the bot. howcome does nobody write in here stuff like "i was hacked"?
for security reasons, please download ALWAYS AND SOLELY the bot from the official psro.info forums!

btw...
Quote:
Attached File(s)
.zip HoLy Bot 0.863b.zip (Size: 1.33 MB / Downloads: 1264)
and only 1 hacked?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2011, 15:59   #21

im using it and my acount isnt hacked yet so i gues its safe xD
Old 04/26/2011, 17:10   #22

elite*gold: 72
No not right, since some player got hacked before there was a bot called holy bot
Old 04/28/2011, 11:14   #23

k i got another problem^^ the holy-bot wont pick elixirs and tabs anymore any1 knows the problem?
Old 04/28/2011, 11:17   #24

are the pet settings right? pick all?
try restarting the bot
Old 04/28/2011, 12:26   #25

allready did that not working -,-"