Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zszc dbot problem.

Discussion on Zszc dbot problem. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Zszc dbot problem.

Hey dudes.
i start SRO-DB Bot - ZSZC Loader than i open SrProxy and enter Fire ip and click start. Then i open dbot. i choose my SRO_Client and enter my char login and pw. When i'm in game dbot dont found my characher. It's write loader: windows exists? but my loader is working.
Please help.
Old 04/18/2011, 16:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
First start sr proxy and write server ip later start loader and login game. when you login the game dont click start, you open the crackloader and dont click anything. later click the character and start game. Enjoy.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DBOT ZSZC PROBLEM HELP ASAP PLS!
02/14/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
hi when i start the DB bot and open sr proxy and type in the Ip address of the Water server, the bot always connects to the wrong server! what i have to do?
Invalid target problem ZSZC Dbot
02/04/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
When i start the bot, this says " Invalid Target " someone can help me pls :D Thanks
DBot ZSZC SRO Problem
10/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
hi when i start the DB bot and open sr proxy and type in the Ip address of the Water server, the bot always connects to the wrong server! what i have to do?
dbot is joining ZSZC(new) but i need ZSZC
10/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
My problem: i use dbot. the bot is joining the new ZSZC server although i put in the Water ip in the proxy. what can i do to change the server to water instead of fire. Mein problem: icch benutzte den dbot. so der bot joint aber automatisch auf den fire server obwohl ich die water ip in den proxy eingebe. kann man das irgendwie ändern? ich hab nämlich nur einen account für den water server
is there a working dbot for ZSZC??
10/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
is there a working dbot for ZSZC?? can someone pls tell me how it works and perhaps tell me where i can download the files??? gibts nen funktionierenden dbot für ZSZC. wenn ja kann mir jemand die files schicken?? oder mir zumindestens sagen wo es die files zum runterladen gibt vll plus anleitung