Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DBot ZSZC SRO Problem

Discussion on DBot ZSZC SRO Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question DBot ZSZC SRO Problem

hi
when i start the DB bot and open sr proxy and type in the Ip address of the Water server, the bot always connects to the wrong server!
what i have to do?
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
dbot is joining ZSZC(new) but i need ZSZC
10/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
My problem: i use dbot. the bot is joining the new ZSZC server although i put in the Water ip in the proxy. what can i do to change the server to water instead of fire. Mein problem: icch benutzte den dbot. so der bot joint aber automatisch auf den fire server obwohl ich die water ip in den proxy eingebe. kann man das irgendwie ändern? ich hab nämlich nur einen account für den water server
is there a working dbot for ZSZC??
10/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
is there a working dbot for ZSZC?? can someone pls tell me how it works and perhaps tell me where i can download the files??? gibts nen funktionierenden dbot für ZSZC. wenn ja kann mir jemand die files schicken?? oder mir zumindestens sagen wo es die files zum runterladen gibt vll plus anleitung
REQ: newest zszc media.pk2 for dbot
07/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I cant seem to edit mine to work, and the ones posted give me errors could someone upload a working one?
I have a problem with DBot.
07/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello everyone. So i've got a little problem here. I want to connect to (Water) server of ZSZC, but i can't. Everytime i put right IP adress to proxy, it gets me to Fire server all the time. So what seems to be the problem here? Can anyone help me? Thanks.