Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About Europe Mastery

Discussion on About Europe Mastery within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About Europe Mastery

Hello epvpz!

I had a problem editing the euro mastery although i managed to change the Chinese mastery up to 720

But i want is this euro mastery to be changed up to 660, is there any other way to change these?

I tried sr patcher and ollydbg but no luck only max it does was 280 i wanted more like 660

So that i can up all the skill at once
Old 04/19/2018, 15:50   #2

Chinese mastery is a fixed value, which can be manipulated, where the European mastery is always a multiplication of your actual character level.
CH mastery can be 0/1200
EU mastery will always be 0/(character_lvl*2)

There is currently no real way manipulating/adjusting/changing any offset for the European mastery, and all those "releases" saying "change EU mastery total limit" are blatantly fakes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2018, 04:23   #3

Any other way to get all the europe skills, i mean pdoes reborn system totally works like after you reborn does the skill still exist, only the mastery goes back to the current level of your character?

Been searching for some answers idk if reborn system was the 1 I've been searching for...
Although i haven't tried it yet. Just asking if the reborn system can do the job
Old 04/20/2018, 08:33   #4

Well, if you are having for example a lv 140 server, which will allow you having 2 European masteries at lv 140 (let's say war and rogue) and you use the item to reset your character level and mastery level, those skills may stay, sure, but would that make any sense?
Europeans are already as strong as they should be, but you can simply adjust the query of the reborn stuff so that it won't touch the unlocked pre-reborn skills and thus having a chance leveling up for instance wiz and lock.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2018, 11:33   #5

Thanks mate