Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bug with the named help

Discussion on Bug with the named help within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Bug with the named help

i want the name in the red arrow
why is in the middle of the body
who can help me ?
Old 04/19/2018, 12:38   #2

The solution lays inside your skilleffects.txt.
There are 3 categories, you may know the most 2 common one for skills, like:

Code:
1	005__내가호흡법	SKILL_CH_WATER_SELFHEAL_A	0	FALSE	1	DEFAULT	ANI_READY04	none	ANI_SKILL_4	none	none	none	none	none	0	0,0,0,0	ONE	none	none	none	none	none	none	none	0	1	

005__내가호흡법	SKILL_CH_WATER_SELFHEAL_A	READY	0	FALSE	none	none	1	0	0	0	1	10,500	AT_LOOP	MOV_NONE,0,0,0	0,0,0	false,0,0,0,0,false	skill\china\	water_assist_motion_wait.efp	none	0,0,4	none	0,0,0	none	0	none	skill\csk_heal_ready.wav	none
The one with the "1 Lvl__Sometext Skillstring" for service activation and declaration and the "Lvl__Sometext Skillstring" for the actual definition of visual skills/appearance effects.

Those are the second and third category.
There is one important one at the very beginning for character/mob/structure/npc/etc meta declaration.

It goes like this:
Code:
MOB_CH_MANGNYANG	MOB_MANGNYANG	1.5	none	none	res\mob\common\mangnyang_die.bsr	none	none	0,10,-6	hit_2_redblood	none	0	0
The stuff after "1.5" is not important in this case.

1.5 is a perfect value for the Mangyang having its name floating right above its head. If you put in a value like "3.5", it will look like this for example:

So, find to your "MOB_ARABIA_THIEF_BOSS" string inside your skilleffects.txt and adjust the first figure-value to a higher number.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2018, 16:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
The solution lays inside your skilleffects.txt.
There are 3 categories, you may know the most 2 common one for skills, like:

Code:
1	005__내가호흡법	SKILL_CH_WATER_SELFHEAL_A	0	FALSE	1	DEFAULT	ANI_READY04	none	ANI_SKILL_4	none	none	none	none	none	0	0,0,0,0	ONE	none	none	none	none	none	none	none	0	1	

005__내가호흡법	SKILL_CH_WATER_SELFHEAL_A	READY	0	FALSE	none	none	1	0	0	0	1	10,500	AT_LOOP	MOV_NONE,0,0,0	0,0,0	false,0,0,0,0,false	skill\china\	water_assist_motion_wait.efp	none	0,0,4	none	0,0,0	none	0	none	skill\csk_heal_ready.wav	none
The one with the "1 Lvl__Sometext Skillstring" for service activation and declaration and the "Lvl__Sometext Skillstring" for the actual definition of visual skills/appearance effects.

Those are the second and third category.
There is one important one at the very beginning for character/mob/structure/npc/etc meta declaration.

It goes like this:
Code:
MOB_CH_MANGNYANG	MOB_MANGNYANG	1.5	none	none	res\mob\common\mangnyang_die.bsr	none	none	0,10,-6	hit_2_redblood	none	0	0
The stuff after "1.5" is not important in this case.

1.5 is a perfect value for the Mangyang having its name floating right above its head. If you put in a value like "3.5", it will look like this for example:

So, find to your "MOB_ARABIA_THIEF_BOSS" string inside your skilleffects.txt and adjust the first figure-value to a higher number.
Thx so much blapanda!
I need to work more with skilleffect.txt I do not know many things from there even
Old 04/19/2018, 16:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by loader8 View Post
Thx so much blapanda!
I need to work more with skilleffect.txt I do not know many things from there even
Once you have the hang of it, you will be able to edit that file as you like.