Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need Model Switcher

Discussion on I need Model Switcher within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
Exclamation I need Model Switcher

i have been looking for Model Switcher since 4 months ago, all the topics that i fond have mistaks or not even working at all, so can u guys please share with me ur model switcher ?i want the model switcher that change the weapon/shield look wish means lets say i have D10 Spear sun+7, after i active Model sWitcher D11 so my spear still D10 Sun+7 but have the look of d11

i hope u guys understand me, sorry for my broken english,
thanks in advance.
Old 04/04/2018, 15:13   #2

elite*gold: 22
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2018, 16:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZαKuRα View Post
thanks i really apprecaite ur answer, i was waiting for it along time ago, this topic not what iam looking for, iam looking for Model Switcher for only look, wish means using D10 with the stle of D6 that what iam looking for...
Old 04/04/2018, 22:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedNite. View Post
--removed--
thanks for ur offer, but actually iam trying to make this server with a hope of getting 10$ -_-

Wrong person...sorry.

Quote:
--removed--
please let me know if u you have a free copy -_- i just want to make Weapons Style Switcher like all the pservers

thankns in advance Buddy.
Old 04/05/2018, 01:04   #5

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
--removed--
--removed--

Quote:
Originally Posted by alydandy View Post
thanks for ur offer, but actually iam trying to make this server with a hope of getting 10$ -_-

Wrong person...sorry.

please let me know if u you have a free copy -_- i just want to make Weapons Style Switcher like all the pservers

thankns in advance Buddy.
Didn't you ask this question once, similar to this, but with a focus on EU-item design?
You just want to switch the design. Look for the link being posted by Zakura. Just get the query, read it, comprehend it and adjust it for your own needs if necessary. The only chore-ish part for you is: recreating the items you want to switch the design only.
E.g.
ITEM_CH_SPEAR_08_A with spear_08.bsr-model
for
ITEM_CH_SPEAR_08_A_1 with two_handed_whatever.bsr-model
but both items having the same stats (damage, durability, etc).

Just don't expect that anyone is willing to do the work for you, if you are not even going to pay for it.
Like that jerko offering his "service" of a bloody simple "system" for 50 bucks, while there are queries, which will act as a base for your needs.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2018, 06:45   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
--removed--

Didn't you ask this question once, similar to this, but with a focus on EU-item design?
You just want to switch the design. Look for the link being posted by Zakura. Just get the query, read it, comprehend it and adjust it for your own needs if necessary. The only chore-ish part for you is: recreating the items you want to switch the design only.
E.g.
ITEM_CH_SPEAR_08_A with spear_08.bsr-model
for
ITEM_CH_SPEAR_08_A_1 with two_handed_whatever.bsr-model
but both items having the same stats (damage, durability, etc).

Just don't expect that anyone is willing to do the work for you, if you are not even going to pay for it.
Like that jerko offering his "service" of a ****** simple "system" for 50 bucks, while there are queries, which will act as a base for your needs.
blapanda glad to see you here again Man, so what i understood from ur comment , that i need to copy my weapons lines RefObjCommon & RefObjItem and change the bsr and create a new lines with it, and use the topc that Zakura gaves me, okay cool i can do that, but the topic that Zakura gives me not working with me with anyitem, so i need to make it work first...
Old 04/05/2018, 09:36   #7

Quote:
blapanda glad to see you here again Man, so what i understood from ur comment , that i need to copy my weapons lines RefObjCommon & RefObjItem and change the bsr and create a new lines with it, and use the topc that Zakura gaves me, okay cool i can do that, but the topic that Zakura gives me not working with me with anyitem, so i need to make it work first...
And that is a simple update procedure.
Record player using scroll > look for inventory if weapon has been placed/equipped correctly > execute the new model switcher procedure with the true item ID > the new procedure should look for the respective item ID for the model change (48000 in this example) and make an update to players item inside the inventory while teleporting (the most safe one: needs to be a fast acting teleport scroll).
A player getting updated from the server this way will receive its new weapon without any flaws. The plus, blue, whatever should stay the same, since you've copied the weapon 1:1 and just changed the model.

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2018, 12:39   #8

Quote:
And that is a simple update procedure.
Record player using scroll > look for inventory if weapon has been placed/equipped correctly > execute the new model switcher procedure with the true item ID > the new procedure should look for the respective item ID for the model change (48000 in this example) and make an update to players item inside the inventory while teleporting (the most safe one: needs to be a fast acting teleport scroll).
A player getting updated from the server this way will receive its new weapon without any flaws. The plus, blue, whatever should stay the same, since you've copied the weapon 1:1 and just changed the model.

seems like i have to say it now, i can't speak english that perfect wish means i stuck alot of times when i read ur messages, but i got ur point but i still can't learn something that i can't read it its a really huge thing, beside i almost just made query to remove d11 items wish means iam so far away of procedure thing...

do a favor for me please, and give me that prodecure for _AddLogItem, i do can make Scroll but i can't make a Procedure or tab for the old&newitems ID, please i really need that Switcher Scroll, and i already get the new weapons ready only ( HOW TO MAKE ) is left..

thanks again blapanda u are the man
Old 04/05/2018, 13:20   #9

Add this somewhere to the end of your _AddLogItem stored procedure:

PHP Code:
IF (@Operation 41) -- item usage
    BEGIN

IF (@ItemRefID 47374) -- ID ITEM 
            BEGIN 
                EXEC 
[SRO_VT_SHARD].[dbo].[__MODEL_SWITCHER] @ CharID
            END 
Note: Remove the space between @ and CharID. This mention-system on epvp sucks.

The rest may up to you :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2018, 13:38   #10

Quote:
Add this somewhere to the end of your _AddLogItem stored procedure:

PHP Code:
IF (@Operation 41) -- item usage
    BEGIN

IF (@ItemRefID 47374) -- ID ITEM 
            BEGIN 
                EXEC 
[SRO_VT_SHARD].[dbo].[__MODEL_SWITCHER] @ CharID
            END 
Note: Remove the space between @ and CharID. This mention-system on epvp sucks.

The rest may up to you :P
thanks blapanda,
the thing is iam just newbie not stupid not lazy not bored JUSt newbie, but okay then i will do my best then i will be back with the results, if i make it good i will create a special topic with it for all the people like me , if not i will just forgot it and i will let you know still in a comment here.
Old 04/05/2018, 15:00   #11

Quote:
thanks blapanda,
the thing is iam just newbie not stupid not lazy not bored JUSt newbie, but okay then i will do my best then i will be back with the results, if i make it good i will create a special topic with it for all the people like me , if not i will just forgot it and i will let you know still in a comment here.
Well, just go ahead and look for this one instead.

Quote:
--removed--
---removed---
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2018, 15:37   #12

--removed--

relax man, beside he's someone already he helped me alot in alot of threads without paying to him 1 single doller so come on, leave him alone, he didn't mean to insult you iam sure, so keep it up and just keep going forward.

Quote:

If you have a problem with anyone here, just keep it to yourself.
Who are you even to tell, what anyone here on this forum is to you or anyone else? Who cares even about you?

What have you even achieved so far by just re-releasing stolen files and source codes of unimportant tools?
Nothing. You ain't even someone who can actually code, or edit anything ingame properly.

The only laffy taffy talking you were spreading around is the knowledge you get from someone else, ergo copied stuff, but no one will acknowledge that, due to your inappropriate behavior on this entire forum.

If you want some attention, because you don't have anything else to do iRL, go and play some Fortnite.
damnnnn nice video i liked it throw youtube, that's what exactly iam looking for dude, really good jobbbb , you just made somethng in mins that i was trying to make it since i born xD
damn you are good

Quote:

If you have a problem with anyone here, just keep it to yourself.
Who are you even to tell, what anyone here on this forum is to you or anyone else? Who cares even about you?

What have you even achieved so far by just re-releasing stolen files and source codes of unimportant tools?
Nothing. You ain't even someone who can actually code, or edit anything ingame properly.

The only laffy taffy talking you were spreading around is the knowledge you get from someone else, ergo copied stuff, but no one will acknowledge that, due to your inappropriate behavior on this entire forum.

If you want some attention, because you don't have anything else to do iRL, go and play some Fortnite.
iam done man, not working at all the scroll return me to the town but 0 changes to the items, please help me out since you already made it in seconds/minutes, come on you are a legend on this, iam not , please share with me ur Model Switcher things...and idk if you want payback ,i can edit icons that's my thing..give me icons and i edit it for you if you think that's make it fair, share things is the best way to make a legacy dude...
Old 04/06/2018, 01:13   #13

elite*gold: 1
i can help you for some money
Discord : Yui#0231
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2018, 08:21   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetoman2010 View Post
i can help you for some money
Discord : Yui#0231
seems like i have no choice -_-, i will contact you on skype

i can't find you at skype so i sent you a friend request throw Discord, please accept me and let me know how much do you want as ur first text because i can't pay much iam from Great country , poor people...

Quote:

---removed---
how did you create this tab ?

i can't create it
Old 04/06/2018, 10:03   #15

Quote:
seems like i have no choice -_-, i will contact you on skype

i can't find you at skype so i sent you a friend request throw Discord, please accept me and let me know how much do you want as ur first text because i can't pay much iam from Great country , poor people...

how did you create this tab ?

i can't create it
Check your PM.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread