Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[vSRO 188] Original english Textdatas

Discussion on [vSRO 188] Original english Textdatas within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
[vSRO 188] Original english Textdatas

Hello, im searching for the original english textdatas for vsro version 188. I have clean client but the english files are missing (only some ui infos are translated not skills, npcs or items etc.)
Old 12/21/2017, 03:59   #2

elite*gold: 1400
Extract it from any client, Or Maybe you got a problem in the language itself, Check type.txt as far as i remember or google it.
Old 12/21/2017, 13:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZΞDStorm View Post
Extract it from any client, Or Maybe you got a problem in the language itself, Check type.txt as far as i remember or google it.
I want unedited files. Almost every client is edited with their own stuff in it. And if i edit the type.txt i have this problem and also there are no item or skill names etc.
Old 12/21/2017, 14:21   #4

elite*gold: 0
Don't touch the type.txt, since there is a more easier way to accomplish a different text-language.

Usually, the client (if downloading an already edited one, or doing yourself the favor and editing region flags via ollydbg) will read the 8th (7 as regular hex) tab out of the entire text definition.

NrStringKoreanTaiwan?Japanese?ChineseSomethingSomethingDunnoIngrischGerman upto turkish
1SN_MOB_THIEF_NPC도적00盗贼00ThiefThief000000

While taking your screenshot into this context, those "0 HP / 0 MP" values do only occur, if you mess around with the wrong text file values, like "Language = "Vietnam"" inside the type.txt file.
Old 12/21/2017, 18:38   #5

I know that and tried it but there are still english parts missing like item, npc etc