Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Discussion on AVATAR PROBLEM within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 208

i want the acc avatar red scourage to be allowed to see in job mode and i want the demon acc to allowed to see the style of it at the archangel avatar for example in this pictures

my server

the other server

Video for understand

Old 09/27/2017, 23:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
This aren't a problem... About the Job i think that if you want to see the avatar attach in job mode, you need edit the charactervisualchange.txt file for example
Code:
1	3452	??? ??? (?)	4	1	0x00000000	0	0	0	ITEM_MALL_YOURJOBSUIT	***	***	***	0x073E	0x0000	0	70	0	avatar_wing	***	res\item\avatar\avatar_m_phoenix_wing.bsr
Putting the correct lines in your charactervisualchange.txt it should work.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/27/2017, 23:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGamerFD View Post
This aren't a problem... About the Job i think that if you want to see the avatar attach in job mode, you need edit the charactervisualchange.txt file for example
Code:
1	3452	??? ??? (?)	4	1	0x00000000	0	0	0	ITEM_MALL_YOURJOBSUIT	***	***	***	0x073E	0x0000	0	70	0	avatar_wing	***	res\item\avatar\avatar_m_phoenix_wing.bsr
Putting the correct lines in your charactervisualchange.txt it should work.
Its will be for Job suit for all player use Job Suit ? i need only who use the acc of Red scoure can see this wings if he not use the AVATAR Wings see the normal suit you understand me ?
Old 09/27/2017, 23:54   #4

That kind of a visual thing is purely client-sided and will be adjusted/added to a text file called "charactervisualchange.txt", which is at the media.pk2.

You can do things like this:

And yes, the one who has the client with the changes will have them on their client.
It is like an "invisible hack", which you can only see, if you have only made it for yourself.
Editing one line at a time will only affect one level of the invisible-skill. Same goes for the jobsuits. These here are just 3 of few jobsuits. You can clearly see the difference and the separation.

But yea. Just do mess around with the file and the already existing lines, and you might figure it out, sooner or later.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/28/2017, 00:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
That kind of a visual thing is purely client-sided and will be adjusted/added to a text file called "charactervisualchange.txt", which is at the media.pk2.

You can do things like this:

And yes, the one who has the client with the changes will have them on their client.
It is like an "invisible hack", which you can only see, if you have only made it for yourself.
Editing one line at a time will only one level of the invisible skill. Same goes for the jobsuits. These here are just 3 of few jobsuits. You can clearly see the difference and the separation.

But yea. Just do mess around with the file and the already existing lines, and you might figure it out, sooner or later.
i dont speak about change job suit style i mean when anyone use the acc avatar Red scoure need it show in jobmode and when anyone use acc demon in archangel avatar need all server can see this acc demon check the photo that from other server i send
Old 09/28/2017, 00:55   #6

Well, on that screenshot, it didn't look like that the server you are showing has a specific item definition. Those are all the same looking thief suits with the same wing attachment.

You can try to adjust the suit's and accessory's index (importance) of showing through job suits and any other full-coverage stuff clothings, which also gets handled by the file "charactervisualchange.txt".
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2017, 01:02   #7

Quote:
Well, on that screenshot, it didn't look like that the server you are showing has a specific item definition. Those are all the same looking thief suits with the same wing attachment.

You can try to adjust the suit's and accessory's index (importance) of showing through job suits and any other full-coverage stuff clothings, which also gets handled by the file "charactervisualchange.txt".
in other server check it if you dont use avatar red scoure you will not have wings in jobmode if you wear it you will have if you close it the wings gone and be normal suit
Old 09/28/2017, 02:31   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Dejo View Post
in other server check it if you dont use avatar red scoure you will not have wings in jobmode if you wear it you will have if you close it the wings gone and be normal suit
About which server are you actually talking about?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2017, 14:21   #9

Quote:
About which server are you actually talking about?
Atomix sro
Old 09/28/2017, 16:35   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Dejo View Post
Atomix sro
Then try to get their text file and comprehend it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2017, 21:49   #11

Quote:
Then try to get their text file and comprehend it.
already did but i dont know where i find the text because no thing in "charactervisualchange.txt".
Old 10/09/2017, 00:55   #12

Pump
Old 10/13/2017, 11:02   #13

Bug In charactervisualchange.txt >>>Media Only
Old 10/22/2017, 01:49   #14

elite*gold: 11
charactervisualchange.txt
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2017, 03:31   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex* View Post
charactervisualchange.txt
if i did it its will be job suit acc style i mean when anyone use this avatar i need all to see wings of this avatar in job if you dont use avatar you cant see the wings see the normal suit
Closed Thread