Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for cap 100 bugless database&client with new avatars and no special systems.

Discussion on Looking for cap 100 bugless database&client with new avatars and no special systems. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for cap 100 bugless database&client with new avatars and no special systems.

Hello there, it's a long time that I'm looking for cap 100 database with no coins system, quests, or anything else.
All I need is bugless server, with no too much edits.
Edits that I don't want to get:
  • Coins system
  • New items
  • New Quests
  • New npcs of special items
  • Arena Coin systems
  • And any other edit like those.
Edits that I will happy to get:
  • New Avatars
  • New Maps ( because it can be removed in a simple click )
  • New Fellow Pets
  • New Job Suits
  • Higher max stacks ( of potions, scrolls, stones, etc )
  • Any other change that will be easy to remove

Maybe it's a bit too much for a simple asking, but it's really important for me.
I tried to search for server like this for a lot of time and I couldn't find anything and I have no time to make server like this by myself only.
So if you know server like this one, I'll be happy to get work databases, client and even server files.
Thanks in advance!
Old 02/20/2017, 19:57   #2

elite*gold: 276
i got one but for sure not for free ...

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk