Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to find the account of the person who robbed a character?

Discussion on How to find the account of the person who robbed a character? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to find the account of the person who robbed a character?

Hello Epvpers!

My question is what if the robber dropped items on floor and used IP changer?
Are there any other methods which aren't logged so can't check the robber? Which are those methods? Can they be logged somehow?

Thanks!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2017, 01:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
If you write a good logger procedure and trigger it with exchange yeah you can find but before it you can not..
Old 01/29/2017, 02:32   #3

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,184
SMC :3
Old 01/29/2017, 11:38   #4

elite*gold: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpad12 View Post
Hello Epvpers!

My question is what if the robber dropped items on floor and used IP changer?
Are there any other methods which aren't logged so can't check the robber? Which are those methods? Can they be logged somehow?

Thanks!
Log_DB -> [_LogEventItem] -> search for the charid and the operation (sth between 50 and 60, not sure atm).
Or like the other said, use SMC, thats maybe kinda easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolob View Post
If you write a good logger procedure and trigger it with exchange yeah you can find but before it you can not..
cmon... :/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Where can I find base character stats?
09/05/2016 - Shaiya PServer Development - 4 Replies
By that I mean for example health increasing each level for a human fighter. Where would I find this information? I've been looking for ages in an extracted data file and i just can't find it. I want to know in ep5.3 how many stats a level 70 Fighter UM would have.
[Selling] WTS>(800b + Lv 160 Char) for 350$ (Thebes) -- Giving 85b to person that find a buyer.
07/13/2014 - Atlantica Online Trading - 4 Replies
I've stopped playing AO like 1 year ago, but I still have 885b and a level 160 account (naked). I'm selling 800b + a level 160 account in thebes for 350$ (dollars). If u don't wanna buy but know a buyer, tell me, if I conclude the trade, I give u 85b. If u wanna buy, I will give u extre 85b. MSG ME IN FORUM or in ao-tools.com, my name in there is "atlantica". Account Specs: SpearMain 160 Janissary 160 Janissary 160
[Exploit] Secret Way To Kll A Person With a Reborn Melee Character
01/29/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 23 Replies
Hyep, Guess this i just figure this out.. or people already know.. but im posting this hahaha.... You could kill a person without FB/SS or even 2hand mele... hahaha... its simple.. follow these steps..
How to find character adress (Manual)
12/13/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Hi all , im here wanna show how to find character adress , for example its work on Evan lim else path , and his Bot is so cool , i kinda like it =) , ok down here i show the Tutorial :- 1)Download cheat engine . (Just google it) 2)Open it , open proccess list (Up and left corner just like monitor) . 3)Choose conquer.exe . 4)Find value type and pick text . 5)Type your character name up there , and click "First Scan" . 6)Then u can see many adress beside there . 7)Remember to pick the...